OC Car Show - Anyone coming?

I know the White one and S&S will be down. Anyone else?

flanny and his girl, bob and his hand, my buddy mike and his girl, then of course me and g money

i think be_rad is coming too

Brad and Jeff from the club will be with me and mike…

:rofl:

You, Bob, and Flanny at Seacrets. I cant wait to see this shit. :bowdown:

B Ho and myself

hahah… i know, please make sure you give your girlfriend some money for our bail money… thanks

and add you into that situation bitch, you are mine that weekend!

i’m movin ther for the summer so i’ll be there

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

snap. Where you gonna be living? I hope you have your place lined up already.

I’m actully staying in Bethany but thats like 10min from oc…and i allready have a job lined up for when i get down there

nice, where you workin?

grotto’s haha not unless you know of anything better

Grotto’s the pizza place? If you dont mind fighting through traffic I might be able to get you a job…

what kind of cars go and wat is the exact dates thanks

Its an import/truck show. June 11-12.

www.occarshow.com

nice…doing what ? and i dont mind fighting traffic

depends on when you get here. Everyone is doing their hiring right now, so I’ll have to see what all is available at the time. If I can get you a job as a waiter in the restaurant here you’d be hooked up REAL good. They are uber high class, everything is hella expensive and you make BANK. They are only open for dinner from 5-10 and most of them make at least $200/night.

give me a room for dick cheap and i’ll come.

my house = teh free = teh win. Theres lots of fresh coffee down here too.

edit: not to mention surf, sand, sun, and thousands of 18 year old females with high BAC and low inhibitions. Oh, and that also just so happens to be free whiskey weekend in Ocean City. All the bars are required by law to dispense whiskey at no cost.

the best fuckin pizza in my opinion