OC Car Show - Anyone coming?

:eek:

whats the date?

Sat June 10 and Sun June 11. I have two couches, or bring an air bed. Wal-Mart rents them for free.

hummmmmmmmm

dooo eeeeet! From as much as you bitch about your life, I think a weekend of sand and sluts would do your body good.

sonny if you want you can follow us down Friday, we are leaving at 7am…

long weekend at the beach, free accomodations… senior week. lots of ricers to race. probably the easiest weekend all summer to get laid. Just stand on the boardwalk for a few minutes and say hi to the drunkest looking group of girls you can see. Instapussy.

fixed

wow thats awesome maybe i’ll take a drive down there this weekend if i can…i was planing on being down there june 1st

June 1 eh? Talk to me closer to that date and I’ll see if I can get you that waiting job. Its probably one of the top 3 desirable places to work in OC (not including bartending jobs), so they always have a shitload of people applying, but Im really cool with the manager and owner so I might be able to get it done.

As for this weekend, where will you be? Up in Bethany? If you want to meet up for a beer Im definately down.

i need a room or two for H20

if you can hook that up??

without a doubt. What are the dates?