Office Photo Hunt v. Little White Girls

Ok, we’re going to watch this crash and burn.

Post pics of any cute little girls you have working in your office/place of employment.

Be sneaky…try to catch them in their nautral habitat.

+karma for full body shots.

Let the games begin.

I’m currently working on victim #1.

ugh… you don’t want to see the womens I work with… if you can consider them women :frowning:

this thread has potential :tup:

can they be middle eastern and hot as fuck but look like they’re 16 but really are 22?

Ive got tons.

but I’m in meetings all day.

i hope someone here works at Wegmans

They can be whatever you want.

If you don’t work with anyone attractive, get a new job.

Evolve, don’t you let me down.

Pink nametags only please.

DREAM GIRL

dammit, i need a way to post pics from work.

omg… yesterday there was this middle eastern chick in this orientation, who was GORGEOUS… she looked like she could be from like argentina, until i caught her surfing Jihad pages and assumed she was going to blow up the lecture hall.

I have nothing to report from that other than mmmmmmm I’d be moooslim for her

omg… I have three right near me in this training class im in but I just switched my phone and the camera is all ghey on this one… Like im sitting next to two 10’s and an 8 boooo

there are far too many derrick employees on here for me to think about doing this.

thats the best part.

should i pay for pic mail… ehh what do i do… last day for all summer help is tomorrow and i just brought on 4 temps just out of HS… what to do

no dice here. oh wait, im just too lazy. in for other peoples pix/hard work.

16 posts and no pics… my dick was starting to get some blood, now looks like its going back to where it came from…

PICS!! don’t deprive my dick

As Fry would say, whatever you do, if you’re asking for permission, DO NOT start out with “So there’s this website…”

IBrubicant

when ever i bread something i put it in the breading first then the egg wash then back into the breading once this is done i put it into the pan with a little oil on med heat flip once brown and only once