*OFFICIAL* 06-07 Toronto Maple Leafs Season Thread

hmmm… 7-2 loss to the rangers tonight. Still on the outside looking in.

^^^ yep. glad to see it too. they were scaring me like they might actually make the playoffs and then there would be no moves made in the offseason.

ugh. 3-2 win over Philly. now only 1 point from making the playoffs. lets hope we lose our last 2 games and dont make it.

I really hope toronto beats NYI so that the game on Sat is a game for the playoffs. essentially it is a playoff game at that point :tup: would also like to see Toronto in the playoffs over Montreal.

GO TORONTO!?!?!?!

^^ well true. i HATE montreal, but the only way anything is gonna get done in Toronto in the offseason is if they dont make the playoffs.

5 ta 2 loss to NYI

not so fast. Montreal lost. So The toronto/montreal game on Sat will tell us whos facing the sabres and whos going home

Yea but the isles won so don’t they also have a shot still?

<----- j_espo here, not LAFENGAS (must have left his account logged on or something)

:blah: :blah: :blah: I hope my Leaf’s don’t make the playoffs…i don’t want them to win. They don’t deserve to this year. Besides i want them to pick up a better roster in the off season so we can ROMP THE SABRES next year

… :blah: :blah: :blah:

lol

I for one will be cheering for the leafs for the first time ever I think.

sabres in 4.

correct…

i’m rooting for the Leaf’s on Sunday!

What, are they going to be a force to be reconned with next year too?:bloated:

You mean tomorrow? :wink:

And I am too. If the leafs beat montreal in regulation and the Islanders win their remaining 2 games, it will be a Sabres vs. Islanders 1st rounder.

leafs vs canadians now, this should be an intense game

i vant to c de sabers play the izzlandurs in deh ferst rownd

23 Leafs
9 Canadiens

2-1 Leafs

4-3 canadiens :bloated:

leafs are shitting the bed… 5-3 habs