Official 2006 Halloween Costume Idea Thread

Yeah, your creativity is like O.J. Simpson throwing a bloody glove on for Halloween.

JoAnn Fabrics is your friend. My costume cost was $30. Still have to assemble it though.

Can’t say i know a Nick Ohara.

I should have someone dress as Jonathan and Danza slap him all night. Didn’t that kid turn out to be a fag? i’m sure he’s received a Danza slap or two.

Last year i dressed up like charlie brown in the great pumpkin episode. I got a sheet and glued black felt holes all over it and even had a bag full of big rocks. No one had a clue what i was except for some girl who saw the pictures months later. I put like an hour into that costume.

im totally confused as to what u said…lol. ohara went to the same HS as I, and we hang out when hes home during the summer. he is not a snotty preppy rich kid, and hes def not a fag. but itd be funny if someone called him that to his face. ftr he wasnt involved in anything to do with that scandel, which was totally made up in the first place by a coked up whore. back on topic…

Ill be a clown :slight_smile:
http://www.frightcatalog.com/i/500/1104031.jpg

Girls love clowns

I was talking about Jonathan from the show Who’s The Boss. Hence Tony Danza and the Danza slap.

o…lol… yes, he was homogenious

Well, I kind of want to be Hillary Clinton.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/xhurleyx/95701.jpg

ok not really, but it does hold beer for real.

^^ that’s actually pretty cool that it holds beer. The only drawback is that you’d be the biggest queer at the party.

haha. not if he goes with some chick as a beermaid?

St. paulie girl, shes dirty

fllaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvvvooorrrrrr FFFLLLAAAAVVVVVVVVVVV!!!

hell yeah

pink suit, massive clock, stupid hat, large ridiculous sunglasses, and walking stick

p1mp for halloween 4 L. i have the sweet shirt, funny glasses, big azz chain, pimp cane, gold tooth, and most importantly… HOES!

nice sig and avy. :tup:

No one wants to be Juggernaut?

holy not original :wink:

I almost wanted to be a ninja…then i realized that’s the biggest cop-out for a halloween costume evAr. Pimps are #2 .

My fiance’s going to be a playboy bunny, so I default to Hugh Hefner. Simple, easy, and I have a pair of red satin pajamas when it’s all done! :gay3:

yes, but how many people will actually be bringing 2-3 GOOD LOOKING hoes with them?? lol

pffft… you don’t know 2 good looking hoes.