OFFICIAL: 2008 ELECTION THREAD

Dear god you made all my points. How rediculously hypocritical! You say no matter what, Iraq is destined to fall into dictatorship yet you still want to stay and try to fix it knowing more Americans are going to die?

If you believe that Iraq will just fall into another dictatorship once we leave what the hell is the point!

Not seeing the bigger picture? You mean not seeing the stupidity of getting rid of the only secular government in the region and now opening the country to massive influence from Iran?

Its a catch 22 we got ourselves into

Wow. you cant even defend your position. You think the mission in Iraq is just as fucked as I do.

Game set and match.

The Original ideal of getting rid of saddam was a good idea.

The plan sucked and it clusterfucked around us and then every other country said, well your on your own, and now we just have to say awwww FUCK, and deal with it.

Deal with it? Thats your response? I’m sorry pvt ‘so in so’ you have to go back to Iraq because The Russian says we have to deal with it. And if you die or become disfigured and can’t support your family well don’t worry at least you did it for the right reasons (which have changed to whatever can comfort the American people, WMDs, Terrorism, Saddams not very nice; pick one )

In one of your previous posts you stated that Iraq will fall under another dictatorship. Why the fuck should more soldiers die if theirs no chance that what we are doing is going to have any lasting affect. You make no sense in any of your posts. You don’t have one reason why we should stay. Your blinded with this devotion for this war that you can’t see what is obvious to everyone else, WE CAN’T WIN. We can’t win because the Iraqi people will never stop fighting each other and more and more American soldiers will die in the crossfire.

We got ourselves into this mess, now we have to make the best decision on how to get out that doesnt just erase everything we have done like Vietnam.

what have we done? Besides throw off a balance of power and create a civil war that will commence as soon as we leave. Might as well get it over with.

Create a Civil war?

Last I checked they were fighting for about 2000 years.

We took out a genocidal dictator for the betterment of the iraqi people( and maybe some oil)

Im not gonna deny that their werent alterior motives for going to iraq.

Plain and simple, the plan backfired, all of our allies bailed, and we are stuck, if we pull out to early(lol) everything that we have done will be lost. If we wait to long, we will be stuck there forever. Theres a good medium in there somewhere, I dont knwo what it is. but its certainly not 16 months.

I think you need to stay away from this subject, you’re not making any sense.

Im hungover as fuck right now

Disregard last nights and todays posts, I partied way to mcuh and im stuck at wokr right now.

Thabnk yuo and goodnight

Yawn,

1. We’re NOT there for oil, our major oil supply comes from Saudi’s/OPAC and they have NOTHING to do with iraq… (Don’t you think that if we were there for oil our gas prices would have dropped???)

2. There supply is interestingly enough “low” since we have been there hence 160/dollars a bin…

3. Iraq is just to finish daddy’s war

4. If we pulled out tomorrow, it will become Iraq’s neighboring countries problem (who have nuclear technology) hence our problem, because they don’t like us any more then the Iraqi’s

None of you are in any kind of decision making position, hence

/end of thread

And all this coming from a democrat who will gladly elect Barack o’niegro… no slander btw, I’m not in the least raciest (however most of his proposed policies are geared towards that growing group of people who will overpopulate us by the year 2050)…

End of the truth…

I vote there for I’m in a decision making position.

if that puts you to bed at night, however you live in new york correct, if so then your vote is a democratic vote reguardless of your position…

well then its a good thing I vote dem, but I dont by the shit about votes not counting, everyone should vote.

YES, absolutely agree…

eh, i think voting for a stupid reason is the only thing worse than not voting. Every time you vote for McCain cause you think Obama is a closet muslim, or Obama just because you’re black, or girls who vote cause they think one of the guys is hot, or people that vote cause they think God wants a certain guy to win, you cancel out an intelligent, well-thought out vote on the other side.

:bigclap:

this eliminates approx 75% of the populous :biglaugh: