Official 24 Thread - 2007

Should you cash a winning Powerball ticket? :slight_smile:

:wstupid: Rent two at a time, the girl and I would have to ā€œrationā€ our watching of season 2 because weā€™d watch like 6 episodes in a row :smash2:

I canā€™t find the old 24 thread :frowning:

Yes, rent that shit. Even if you donā€™t just start watching the next season. Youā€™ll catch on. It is a badass show.

Mike i got season 1 on dvd if you want it. I started watching season 2 so i bought it

The first 4 hours should be done by midnight. I might just stay up and watch them all tonight.

http://www.gwmocktrial.com/bauerlincoln.jpg

Not as intense as I thought it would be so far, maybe the 3rd and 4th hour will pick up.

omg i cant wait to watch it. vacation is powning me

?!?!?!??!!?

I believe i speak for us all when I say, DICK! :slight_smile:

Indeed.

1 hour 34 minutes until the show beginsā€¦Iā€™m excited.

fuckā€¦ you guys got me wanting to see this on dvd. i cant decide if im gonna watch the new shit tonight or if im gonna wait until i watch everything leading up to the new stuff first.

omg omg omg omg cant wait!

soooo how does jack get out of china?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! Jack just killed a guy by biting his neck. He has a taste for blood now weā€™re all dead.

jack is a vampire, and itā€™s awesome. kumar isnā€™t going to white castle, but instead is going to create nukes!

Jack is simply reliving his youthā€¦he was a vampire in Lost Boys.

watching 24 always makes me want to go play command and conquer: generalsā€¦ just so i can make suicide bombers hah

on a different note i wonder how many people are watching 24, saying: ā€œfucking fundamentalist arab fanaticism.ā€ yet the united states is the ultimate fundamentalist country- something none of the red states ever want to consider as fanatics are always terrorists :expressionless:

Holy shit youā€™re right!

omg jack is a pussy now.

im going to just end my own life now. why should i live another dayā€¦

daym you howieā€™s people making jack a pussy.

FIXED*