--Official ATV Meet Thread--

I would like to have an official NYSpeed and BuffaloStreetRiders ATV meet at my riding place. Couple things I need to know.

Who Would be interested?
What Day of the week/weekend would be good?
How Long Would you want to go riding for?

I am busy for the rest of April but I would like to get something started in May for my riding Atv brothers on here. :headbang: :headbang:

I’d be down. Ive done 40-50 miles in one day, a lot depends on the terrain. Ive rode 20 miles and been tired as hell and 40 miles and ready for more. Weekends are best for me. Where is this riding place and how much land is it?

My bro and I are heading to Majestic on the 28th with a bunch of people. Come out and have a good time.

i will pm you the directions its a lot of fun

im also going to majestic that weekend, it will be the first time there with the new raptor…cant wait

Im going with like 20 people on memorial day weekend to majestic if anyone is interested.

April 28th first atv dice run at copper ridge trails in olean. planning on goin, always willing to hook up with others for a ride session

Andy I’m interested in coming down your way some time in May. I don’t really care how long we go riding for. Weekends are the only days that work for me.

I’m interested, don’t really know my schedule, just gotta see what you plan.

I’m going riding on Sunday 4/22. Click here for details > http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29093

I’d love to do some riding tormorrow Monday November 12th. Anyone else have teh day off work? I usually go riding on Grand Island but the guys I ususally go with are all working.

Anyone want to meet up somewhere tomorrow and go riding?

I Miss Riding… I Sold My 3 Wheeler…It Was Sick… I was able to Keep Up With Every1 On their “Safe” Quads…wish i didnt sell

hey andy, does your riding spot have room for something a little bigger then a ATV?!?!

I’m still interested in doing an ATV meet. Anyone have a place to ride this weekend? I know of some places in Grand Island but am open to going anywhere.

doze hill off liberty street…right by the shred and ragen cruise nights by the summit park mall…fun place

I’d deffinatley be interested. whats everyone riding by the way? i have an 08 outlaw 525

lol siqqq i wanna go

Ya except for the DEC guys and Niagara county sherriffs