Official: Beer thread

favorite beer:

Brown’s Hefeweisen.

Hey what can i say, Coors is the best tasting cheeper beer IMO, 21.99 for a 36pack with a cooler bag!! HOW CAN YOU GO WRONG :lol

and you my friend are the reason PBR and Budweiser are so successful :nana

All of the “expensive” beers ive tried i havent liked. TOO much taste lol

PBR is definately a beer that doesnt taste as good coming back up. Bad memories of the first and last time I got really fucking drunk off that.

don’t get me wrong, I don’t drink good beer to get drunk.

Bud light ftw when I’m chuggin/pong/etc

But it doesn’t make it suck any less, sure it gets you drunk, shit if all I wanted was to get waste I’d just take mad shots of a $14.99 half gallon of crystal palace…cheap beer sucks, until you wanna get fucked up.

what can i say i drive a third gen camaro also :lol

You’re not a man to me until you’ve pounded a bottle of this:

uggghhh

I play pong with Jager! :ohnoes

Time to start growing that mullet

well played sir haha

Are you a fan of the middle ages brewery? my g/f’s father is a huuuge fan of them and i gotta say they’re growing on me too. Wailing wench is not a bad beer to put you on your ass as well, and if you like them def. get in touch with me cuz that shit is on cask all the time at Mahars

That explains why me and sean could beat you :wink: haha

:lol Yeah really. I did that once, played idk how many games, looked at the bottle and realized there was about an inch left, then dont remember anything shortly after :lmao

cheap stuff: leinenkugal’s sunset wheat or summer shandy

good stuff: Guinness, Bass

hard stuff: Bushmills Irish Whiskey

I refuse to drink any kind of college beer.

i got locked in a bedroom after doin that twas wasted i must say wanted to beat everybody up

Easily, you buy it. My REALLY cheap stuff is Yuengling.

im too cool for “college beer” :lol

yuenling (spelling?)

that beer SUCKS imo. Leaves a TERRIBLE aftertaste, and doesnt do it for me…

wow ya need a hug adam