Official: Beer thread

I picked up a 12 pack of summer ale at savemore beverage on my way home. The guy there was telling me about today being the first time ever Sam Adams released Cans. I was surprised cuz they were always about the Dark brown bottles and the high sided boxes to protect it from sunlight. But I guess a can does just as good. I also got myself a bottle of Dog Fish Head TA Henket

See to me cans have a different taste to them. BUT i will still enjoy it no matter what. I mean come on its still beer.

It’s all in your head.

Look at it this way, go to any brewery, all beer is brewed in metal containers, going from that to a packaging can shouldn’t change the taste just like it shouldn’t change in a bottle.

It’s the same with the idea that beer on tap always tastes better.

It is all in ur head. Me an a buddy did a blind taste test last year. Took a can of saranac blueberry blonde and a bottle of the same. Poured them into glasses. And neither of us could tell the difference

That’s it

It must be. what you guys are saying makes sense.

A had a few Troegenator Double Bock by Tröegs Brewing Company out of PA while at the city beer hall a few weekends ago. Was easily one of the top 5 beers Ive ever had.

Drank my Dog Fish Head TA Henket last night. It was delicious, but I’ve been on the shitter all day. Idk if related or not

Troegs has a lot of excellent brews. Highly recommend Hopback and Nugget Nectar from them as well.

Bought a couple Nugget Nectars to try…do not want.

lake placid ubu ale…

EPIC

Winner. Worth trying: A Roobu. Lake Placid Ubu with Saranac Root Beer mixed in.

victory “all day IPA” and also 21st ammendment “bitter american”

Had a Sam Adams summer ale on tap and then a corona with lime after. Get the fuck at me bitch

I find sam adams slightly overrated, but that’s just me.

Also, I downloaded the Untappd app. Pretty badass if you like craft beers.

Same on Sam Adams.^^ what’s the untapped app about?

I had a few blonde ales at Druthers in saratoga earlier that were good

Had some Reds Apple Ale yesterday. Very plain. Not enough taste

Redds is a Miller/Coors label that is essentially a wine cooler/malt beverage disguised as a beer. I think it’s meant to compete with Mike’s Hard and Twisted Tea type beverages.

Having me a Sierra Nevada Torpedo right now. Good as always.