OFFICIAL : GOING DOWNTOWN THREAD

WHERE: Sasafrasse way …aka. 28th & liberty UNDER POLISH HILL BRIDGE

TIME: 8:00 pm

DATE: MAY 4th

IF INTRESTED IN GOING “DWNTWN” CALL MY CELL OR TEXT ME 412-512-0905 SO I HAVE A COUNT OF WHO IS COMING
I DO NOT RECOMMEND RACING:finger: , BUT NORMALLY PEOPLE DO RACE AND ITS FUNNY WATCHING A BUNCH OF PEOPLE IN COBALTS :mullet: RACE…

AND PEOPLE CAN ACTUALLY WATCH A GTO WIN BY JUST A DOOR …I MEAN 7 CARS:bsflag:

IF YOUR NOT INTO THE RACING PART YOU MAY PARK IN THE UPPER PARKING LOT AND WATCH EVERYONE ELSE “LIKE US SMART PEOPLE DO” AND NOT GET INTO TROUBLE IF THE LAW SHOWS UP…

I plan on stopping down.

ROB SEND ME A TXT WITH YOUR NUMBER

k

I may bring the DD down…

stop yelling & type normal or :ban:

mkay i mght b dwntwn… mmkay?

My car is all fixed up so if it doesnt break by 8pm i’ll be down

maybe ill swing thru

type normal or :ban:

def stoppin down… hopefully another good turn out

I’ll bring the 0h 6 Mack triaxle and crush the integra

Does it have a “407 stroker” in it?

Nice meeting u dan. You’re def one of brighter people that i’ve met. I met some others but dont kno there screenames on here.

yeah def. man you too… was good to finally meet you and have a good conversation about cars for once

well id say good turn out… cept next time we just stay and chill, if the cops come theyll just tell us to get outta there or w/e, if they ever even showd up… dont think they did though, went back later that night and it was fine

Too many damn cobalts, haha thats all i gotta say

i think we all need to just chill and maybe have a night without any racing…

it was deff. fun hanging with all you guys and meeting quite a few new faces

i didnt think the racing was to bad… except when theres two exceptionally loud cars running eachother, but when theres a bunch of meets with just a bunch of people just standing around… it kinda “spices” the night up a bit, gonna have to look for a similar area in a different location, if we can find something like that it would be decent, meet up somewhere that everybody knows then cruise to the new spot… just gotta find it first lol

i kno of a few others