Official Golf Thread

Sunday, Sept. 26
1:00 PM

Willowbrook Golf Course
1833 Willowbrook Rd (Rt. 201 Rostraver Twp.)
Belle Vernon, PA 15012

$16.50 for 9 holes+cart
You can walk if you want.
Meet back at clubhouse when done.

Can use pavilion by 6th hole green.

Rules: http://home.comcast.net/~jsaccani/Pittspeed_Scramble_Rules.doc

Probably best to show up around 12:30 or so at the clubhouse. I’ll have a sheet to sign in.

I split up the beginners and split up the good people, then filled in with the rest, so teams should be pretty even.

Team1 (F-body)
8.1crew
BlackWS6
OrangeSS
Jeff95TA

Team2 (Imports & 1 Chevy)
dgramc
oneslowbowtie
vtecsol
rookee

Team3 (VW & 1 Mustang)
eurodad
fshowcars
Shaggy
Whitey

Team4 (Domestics)
2FNFast
Bravada442
Jordons Pontiac
slowcamaro

team 3 looks like the team to beat…

ehh… i’m terrible at golf…

lets hope my drives are on like the last golf outing… 270-300 yds straight every time!!!

Domestics > *

I asked in the other post and ill ask here, no water problems or anything at Willowbrook? I know a couple of golf courses have closed for the year (one near me in west mifflin, another that im a member of thru my work) b/c they felt there was too much damage done and not enough time left in the season to get it fixed…

[QUOTE=oneslowbowtie][/QUOTE]

but im good at drinbking and drivig the cart!! :fart:

Holes 2 and 6 were partially flooded, but the water is gone now. If there’s a problem, they don’t care because they took the reservation on Sat.

Sorry about the price being $18.75 instead of $16.50 - we had >20 when I got the prices. :frowning:

its only 2.25 man, dont worry about it, no big deal, hows the beer situation? allowed to bring our own or have to buy it there?

team 4 lets start drinking now

I never played, This should be interesting :rofl:

i’ve only played there once but just to be safe, you can wear t-shirts to willowbrook right?

same here but my short game blows.

yep

do you have clubs or do you need to borrow some? and get your ass out to the driving range.

I stopped and talked to the lady there and she’ll give us the $16.50 rate anyway. :bigthumb:

Is that a threat :finger:

Yes i will, sonny said he would hook me up :kiss:

I’m game… Lets go.

where do i get clubs,with insurance on them?