Official ICE BOWL Meet:

i know ill be nice and toasty tommorow :beer:

so who else is pumped for the ~70,000 person ā€˜letā€™s go Sabres!ā€™ chants?

iā€™ll be in an RV in lot 5ā€¦stop by for food.

Wonā€™t even be close to that. There will be plenty of Penguins fans and unbiased people who are here for the sake of saying they were at this event.

There is going to be a hell of alot more sabres fans than any other, the pens only got 4000 tickets

hehe, you guys should have fun in your sleeping area

OK 50,000

still more than ~18000 in the arenaā€¦

I think this will be kind of a cool thing to be on the field levelā€¦all that noise really builds up on the field, more than you can tell from the stands

ughā€¦hope they arenā€™t pussiesā€¦and postpone till wed :confused:

that would be cool since i took wed. off too, and good seats will be real cheap!

ON TOPIC: Where are we meeting to get in and parked together??

Were parking at ECC and then walking over, all i know is im going to look like that kid from a christmas story, all bundled up, no way im going to be miserable and cold.

Yeah cause its assumed that youā€™ll just be miserable! Hopefully you donā€™t trip over any chairs on the way.

lol quiet.

NHL network has a preview and practices from 1.30-4 today.

^^ thanks dickā€¦ that helps me :bloated:

Whats the matter? you sad cause you canā€™t see gaustad wink at you during the practice?

ROFL

aaron why do you have to hate.

Practice wasnā€™t anything special. They all commented on how cold it was though.

How many of you are aware that the 3rd period is split into two 10 minute periods??

Each team will defend both sides for 30 min to keep one side from getting an advantage.

that seems a bit gay.