Official Im slacking off at work to watch the Masters Thread

masters.com has a live feed :slight_smile:

hmm thats about the only thing that would make me more bored at work i think

lol just saw a hole in one by ian poulter

x65406046540131465043543504540560451464684032100000680465

Awesome thread. Thanks.
Now I will get nothing done this week.

ha ha, i’m just waiting till tiger gets to amen corner

phil doesnt tee off til much later, and i keep getting “the channel is not available” on amen corner. :gay3:

anyone see the hole in 1?

you said it sir

screw tiger. Phil plays my golf game, he’s just a lot better at it. Go big or go home.

well i’m slacking now.

thanks.

Damnit! Why did I have to see this thread?!?! There goes my productivity for today and tomorrow.

Can’t get the vid feeds to work for some reason. I am watching the live scoreboard though.

Well, this will get my boss off my back for the rest of the day. He’s a huge golf guy and this will glue him into his office. :slight_smile:

wish I was there again this year :frowning:

oh well, watching it in HD ain’t bad :wink:

Sorry, can’t watch golf right now. The paint drying network is playing highlights…

ignorance is bliss :stuck_out_tongue:

word

Me watching golf is on par with a woman watching baseball. “Oh look. He hit the ball with a stick. Someone might do it again in a few minutes. Yay.”

lol :stuck_out_tongue:

11.9 million tv viewers (2007’s weekend rounds) would disagree! As well as the 30,000-40,000 people per round at augusta national.

different strokes for different folks. no pun intended. :loopie:

So you guys ready for courses to open? I have a set of mizuno mx-900’s that are collecting dust that i miss very much. I only snuck in two rounds with them right before i deployed.

FYI, for those with DirecTV, apparently they have entire channels dedicated to the Masters. I’ve heard they’re around channel 700+. I can’t check that till I get home later. Can anyone confirm this?