Tiger Woods 2010

I searched the old thread and could not find it.

Anyway, he is coming back for the Master’s. I bet there are a bunch of mad golfers. lol
It will be interesting to see if he flops or dominates.

dominate

Good. I’ll be there again this year. :slight_smile:

It’s fun to see him in person, but another advantage of tiger playing is that he draws the crowds away from the other players I want to see.

I went from hating him to actually liking him for a short period when it came out how many broads he was banging.

Then that “apology” ruined it. :bigtdown: FGGT. Go Phil.

I thought this was going to be about his new video game coming out. “Tigers woods 2010, you thought GTA was the only game you can pick up hookers and crash your car. Then beat them to death with a golf club to get your money back!!!”

I hope he dominates

I used to be a huge John daly fan but it appears he has cleaned up his act. Not hung over and smoking on the green, no care

<<< Doesn’t care about Tiger Woods

YOU TOTALLY CALLED THE NEW SOUTH PARK EPISODE!

i bet he rocks an illest sticker on all his clubs

I am going to the Masters on Wednesday and maybe Thursday. It is going to be awesome.

Thats pretty good considering I dont want watch South Park haha

tiger needs to dominate to shove away the negative attention hes getting. So jealous of you Geoff. i hear its amazing at augusta

Have you ever had a golden shower done to you

It really is truly amazing. This will be our 5th year going, and the first year that we’ve actually won the lottery to purchase practice round tickets. Face value is something stupid like 17 bucks, but ebay they go for quite a bit more. Sign up for the lottery for next year!

Augusta is how all tournaments should be run. We went to the PGA @ Oak Hill on a 95 degree summer day where they SHUT OFF the water fountains and charged 5 bucks for a bottle of water. Mind you, there was quite a bit of both very young and elderly fans out that day. That was the epitome of greed.

Augusta doesn’t need your money; sandwiches are a buck, drafts are two bucks, it’s just an amazing spectacle. Not to mention the sheer quality of the golf course and grounds. Definitely a must-see if you’re a fan of the sport.

Dude is a fucking machine. YES.

Geoff, what are those sandwichs they serve up down there? Dude at work brought some in while we watched the masters in 3D in our video lab on the big dog projector:tup:

Pimento cheese :tup:

some colleagues just went down to golf there today…

i guess you can golf at the venue during or before or after the pro’s play?

how does that work?

Highly doubtful. Bill Gates was denied membership to Augusta National. That’s how ultra-exclusive it is.