*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

well spent 6 hours under it yesterday…replaced that coolant line that i thought was giving me problems…but now i’m doubting it was the leak, so we’ll have to see on that one.

i found and fixed one of my 2 power steering leaks…the other one is super gradual, so no big hurry to get to that.

found the specific line(s) that are pissing away my boost…and also found out they’re a LOT easier to get to than i previously thought…

i dont work tomorrow, so as soon as i get outta class at 4 (which is also about when the rain is supposed to let up), i’m going right home and putting the exhaust back on, replacing the vac lines that are giving me problems…probably tossing in new plugs since these are prob shot from running pig rich with vac leaks…

and while it’s in the air i’m gonna do tie rod ends tomorrow with a bit of help hopefully from arcticzap since i’ve never done any suspension work before…

it’s a lot to type, but when you think about it, it’s not a lot of work…i should be out ripping around in it tomorrow night :tup:

then it’s off to get inspected…and it should “pass” so, maybe this weekend i can save myself some money by going to mighty rather than out drinking :tup:

and ugh i can’t wait to see how much a difference it is, holding boost as opposed to setting it to 15 psi, and watching it drop to 8 psi due to leaks…i won’t need to make it any faster this year since last year i was only getting half of what i should have lol…