*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

that cruise was looking to be soo good 2…

maybe we should all just have meets at that shop at least they had a pop machine

sunday people better be out!!! i have to go wash my car now, its dirty nasty, fuckin blacK!!!

y dont u wash it when we go for another cruise maybe u can get psphinx to buff it at the gas station this time

7 then cruise to taffys

who doesnt wanna goto taffys???

I will swing by mighty at around 10.

Ive never been to a mighty meet, where the hell is it, i can picture the location… isnt there two of them over there?

It’s the one near the corner of Niagara Fall Blvd, and Sheridan. But yeah there are two on NFB

Thats a 20 min trek, but i think ill swing by at 9-10ish tonight… see some new faces…

^Im taking the accord tonight too.

[quote=“Superium,post:2170,topic:10918"”]

^Im taking the accord tonight too.

[/quote]

SIQQQQ

im looking for a good 91 ish… accord 5spd for a winter beater… :snky: Not that im sugesting anything…

Biggest fucking cruise ever tonight.

great turnout last night and lots of runs on tape… i have to pm everyone and see if its ok for the snkysnky people to show off what they can do…

I’m not sure if the NYSpeed BBQ cruise had a longer line of cars or not. Last night was like a freaking funeral prosession.

Yeah… it was pretty cool

This should happen more often

def one of the best gatherings of the year at mighty…

it was so good… that i even ran a few times :eek:

when u guys started heading toward NF… i decided it was time for me to head home… so dos and I had some fun tearing up the 198, and then i just went home… i hate the unstability of the new tires

[quote=“SkunkApe,post:2176,topic:10918"”]

def one of the best gatherings of the year at mighty…

it was so good… that i even ran a few times :eek:

[/quote]

:bsflag:

[quote=“Slopoke,post:2173,topic:10918"”]

great turnout last night and lots of runs on tape… i have to pm everyone and see if its ok for the snkysnky people to show off what they can do…

[/quote]

Post em!!!

[quote=“bladez,post:2178,topic:10918"”]

:bsflag:

[/quote]

LOL…

vids to prove my good man :stuck_out_tongue: