*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

is that why you’ve been MIA this entire year?

Ya, And I usually spend Sat. with my girl in Hamburg. I’ve driven by late on a few Saturday nights but it’s dead. Maybe a call out would get me there at the right time. NOT this weekend. I’m heading to Flint & Lansing Michigan to investigate a possible move. GM will give me $25K and a job if I move. Would you go?:gotme:

Wow cool next weekend im going to Grand Rapids, MI for a big car show.

My plans seem to have fallen through. Probably be up for a while.

Anyone see any Grand Prixs up there lately? I’d like to run one. :slight_smile:

I’m usually there but still haven’t put my pulley on yet :frowning: Hopefully sooner than later I’ll have it on and tuned.

Any 12sec. Grand Prixs go up there?

Only if you call them out. I will have my GP up there next year, I still have to finish it over winter, but I will run you then. Although it will be no 12sec car.

Another GP owner…cool. (as not to go off topic) PM me if u want, about the mods you’re planning.

:deadhorse:

:picard:

What do you drive?:wink:

Anyone up for a cruise tonight? Should be dry by then and nice and cold, I haven’t got to run the car in any cold air in a long time.

I should be up collecting for the BBQ. Last chance.

I’m up for a little cruz. Time?

i MIGHT show.

You’d better.

Looks like I’m unable to show up tonight. Fuck. I wanna goto this picnic too. I’ll see what I can do with Paypal…

Welll, drove past and nobody was around…

Cruise tonight around 10:00PM anyone?

Damn you. I want to, but you have to choose the night where im drinking myself into oblivion.