*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

I need a ride. Prolly wont get one tho

i might stop by with the gti for a while around 9ish… ill def drive by and see whos up there if not just get sum food =)

Not too shabby of a turn out last night. :tup:

yea i went up last night for a while it was cool! i havent been there in a while it was good to meet up with ppl i havent seen

anyone going to stop up tonight, im heading up again tonight gonna bring one of my friends along, ill be there around 9 915

Ill bring the crew out…probably 9:30 or 10…

Sum bish…wish I would have read this earlier. Would have came out again…nothing better to do.

i went up at like 11 after the movies and there was nobody there wtf?

Aw man…wtf is right, I was all around that area around that time. oh well.

is there gonna be anyone up tonight??

i would assume tonight is gonna have quite a few people there after lancaster

o ok thats a good sign then. maybe we could get a cruise goin tonight also if everybodys down.

I’ll be there tonight.

What time you guys gonna show up? Bring a video camera in case me and Cobraman finally line up.

ill be up around 10ish. and if ur up for it im in i havent had the chance to race a vette in my car yet im lookin forward to it;)

just resting after a long disappointing night at lancaster…then i’ll be on my way to mighty

Ah I had an ok night, homemade racing slicks for sale?

best night at mighty yet…I finally got to drive a vette! Thanks ugososlow…cobalt is most definately gone…

^^^haha…

I had a good time…:tup: to the turboSHO, moves pretty good, and the turbo sounds nice.

witnessing biged almost die tonight was priceless… he is know known as drift king :lol: