*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

BUMP for Tuesday Night! I’m gonna have my new toy on the prowl…It will be its first Mighty Meet ever. Maybe a cruise?

BUMP for tonight. cant wait to see justins new toy and this may be one of the last nights i bring the 5.0 out…it doesnt like to run very good in the cold

i’ll be out for a bit tonight, but i’m not really feelin mighty…probably gonna swing by bubble tea, pick up a treat, enjoy it, and head home…

and this will probably be before anybody else gets to mighty, so i dont know why i’m bothering to post this… :gotme:

[quote=“RedConquestTSi,post:2741,topic:10918"”]

BUMP for Tuesday Night! I’m gonna have my new toy on the prowl…It will be its first Mighty Meet ever. Maybe a cruise?

[/quote]

I wouldnt mind a little cruzzz.

hmm…ill probably roll by around midnight…see if anyone is up there

ill be there

o wait :frowning:

i miss you guys

When are people heading up tonight?

ill probably be up at midnight.

Well, as some may have figured out…I did not make it to Mighty last night. I ran into some mechanical difficulties with the new toy already, and it’s not looking good. I got screwed upon purchase. It may be a while before this thing see’s the road now…

is anyone headed up this weekend… only supposed to have a cupple weeks b4 snow

its supposed to snow on like tuesday or something :frowning:

[quote=“JDMjunkie,post:2751,topic:10918"”]

its supposed to snow on like tuesday or something :frowning:

[/quote]

Drifto meets already :shrug:

[quote=“IKSHO89,post:2752,topic:10918"”]

Drifto meets already :shrug:

[/quote]

i guess :slight_smile:

Blah, anyone going out tonight? Its mad nice.

I guess I can play with the supra tonight.

in

I would be in…but I work in the AM.

tonight 9pm? Got the new toy on the road yesterday!!

[quote=“Slopoke,post:2758,topic:10918"”]

tonight 9pm? Got the new toy on the road yesterday!!

[/quote]

Yes, and I may want to run you, and you will likely beat me, but winter beater runs are fun.

i cant really run hard clutch slips above 8psi, but 1st and 2nd i can go balls out 14psi lol