*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

I can’t believe how hard that car pulls. I’m extremely impressed.

Ugh, I cant wait till it gets warmer and People stay past midnight, working 2nd shift pwns me, oh and anyone who wants pics of their cars at a meet or whatever LMK, Im not the best But I do what I can, I cant wait till warmer weather

-Ian

I know everyone’s a hater on my 20’s and leapord print seat covers but would you mind taking a good picture or two of my exploder with the 20’s on at the next meet you’re at please? The leapord print will be off by then too lolz.

Suprisingly huge meet.

That toyota, is two-speeds of pure AM loving joy. <3

lol, anyone who is gonna be at a week day meet past 11:30 during the season, Im down for pics, there arent enough meet pics, and I’d like to change that, so yes

i have hardly any pics at all of my car…so i’m game…

i was hoping to get a bunch of before and after shots for the new bumper/wing/paint too…i’ll be sure to PM ya when i’m gonna be out and about :tup:

NP dude LMK, I’m sure it’ll be a few weeks before everyone is staying super late, but Im still down for weekend meets, or whatever I guess, I’ll be around though

don’t worry i’m in the same boat.

there was a big turnout… nice night until i was on the way home and an OP cop was bored and decided to yell at me about my exhaust :tdown:

So I heard, It’ll be nice when people hang out later

Huge turn out, at one point I counted 31 cars.

i saw more EVO’s then anything else.

awesome turn out. lots of cops pulling over people for random shit on sheridan near duffs afterwards.

Had a ride yesterday as well. Thing scoots pretty good. Even with two 200lb fatties in the car (bladez and i). Can’t wait to see what she does against everyone and if she traps 130-135 like pauls been telling me ALL winter, and that he’s gonna hand his bro’s cobra his ass! LOL Time to step up sir, spring is here

Newman’s sti vs psphinx’s evo will be a great close race IMO

Psphinx’s Evo will probably pull Newmans STi but like you said it will be hell of a close race. :tup: to fast clean cars.

sorry i didnt stop up…really wanted to but building a model of the hauptmann woodward institute > me

I showed up with 2 others and there were a bunch of cars there. I don’t know anyone so we just went in to Mighty to grab a bite first then when we came out most were gone. :shrug: Next time I will do a better job introducing myself lol.

I’m down for saturday night. I have a couple others that might be down to. There not on the forum but I think they are going to join. I’m down for a cruise/photo session to, I only have about 50 miles on my new tires and I will take any excuse to put the other 450 on them for the break in period.

damn it all this talk of meets makes me wana come home take my car out

if im on c16 and at 31 lbs it would have the power to trap a 130 probably, BUT i would have to drive the snot out of it.

were going hunting for vettes this weekend lol

it was just a little cold out last night…nice to see everyone though!