*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

sigh…almost ready…

first post here after watching threads for a while, and I’ll say: ohhh, so that was you guys in the parking lot. I drove by last Saturday night in my GTI and you guys were all just chilling over there. I might have drove through to get some mighty, but my belt squeaks, and it’s mad embarrassing. now I know it’s NYSpeed I might just have to stop in.

mighty was alright tonight…idk if anyone else showed up…we all went out to crooze and do some runz on zee highway so idk…i dont know the guys name on here with the blue talon , but you are one funny fuckin’ dude and good runs tonight…that thing really scoots…when you lined up with the stang and took off i was like good christ! (literally said that out loud to myself lol)somedude,350zeon,ugososlow thanks for croozin’…kind of a cluster fuck towards the end but eh w/e lol

off topic…did you fly by me on zee highway around 1 in your work van today?

ye dood stop in when we’re up there and say what up…

I might as well. I’ll be a ton slower than all of you since my car’s stock. But I just got it this winter, and as a car enthusiast, I’m looking for a “club” to cruise with, so yea. Just as long as I’m not made fun of for the slowness of the 1.8T.

if it’s slow…don’t act/talk like it’s fast…and we’ll have one less reason to make fun :slight_smile:

also, don’t be named nick pearl or cuban crisis…and there’ll be 2 less reasons to make fun.

finally…don’t drive/act like an asshat/hardass…and we’ll pretty much have no reasons to make fun

:tup: to n00bs that don’t come across as tools on first impression…there’s been too many of them lately…

IKSHO89 and myself just drove by a few minutes ago. there were a few cars up there.

Ok, I personally don’t call it slow, since it’s the quickest car I’ve had. But with 7.2 seconds to 60 as my personal best, it’s not as fast as some of the impressive machines in here.

and what is Nick Pearl and Cuban Crisis? lol

basically don’t be a faggot, and don’t lie.

search cuban crisis and you’ll find out lol

it’s a fun car, i test drove a new gti for shits and giggles last year, and i enjoyed it…and i agree that it’s “faster” than most average cars on the road…but just dont let that fact go to your head. bragging rights start, at least i think, at mid to low 12’s or lower…

and regarding nick pearl, and cuban crisis…don’t worry about it, you dont wanna know…because knowing may taint your current innocence…

lol idk i think you need to hit the 11s

lol, alright then. I’ll never have bragging rights probably, damn. It’s also a MK4 GTI (2003) not a brand new one.

I’m Nick by the way, 19, Sophmore at UB, live in OP when not in the dorms. So I’m pretty familiar with all these meeting spots and cruise locations. Yea, don’t really feel like making an introduction thread, I find them pointless. But this place is by far the most substantial forum/website with people from WNY on it. I’m glad I found it.

WHAT THE FUCK! Why did I just post as this!

:bigclap:

yea as long as you dont talk like your car is the fastest thing out there when you know it isnt, no one will have a problem… or doing douchebag type things (burnouts, unless your big ed…) or just talking shit…

and yes i believe saying your car is fast is when you hit mid-low 12’s or if you have a flux capacitor and can generate 1.21 jiggawatts of power and travel back in time…then my friend, you can talk all the shit you want!

lol newdz? kidding

awww, damn. I like doing the occasional tire squeal though. lol. You don’t have to worry about me, I’m about as humble and quiet as it gets.

nah a little chirp here and there isnt considered douchebaggery…its when you lay a siqqqq john force heater in the middle of the parking lot just because (unless your big ed and then its totally forgivable!)

lol. sorry, I didn’t add enough sarcasm into that last sentence. I’m definitely looking forward to seeing some of your guy’s 12 second cars though. Is there many people with mid-14 second 1/4mile cars around here as well?