*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

ooooo yea he was there in full effect…neons on and all…when he left tho he didnt almost lose it like last time…i was a little upset lol i was hoping for a big fireball crash in the middle of sheridan

maybe he’ll do a sick fwd drift next time and hit the sewer crate in the middle of the parking lot and pop the tire off the rim like that neon that came whipping through last year lmao

hahaha…or he’ll slam into a parking pole either forwards or in reverse, either way would be hilarious

Which car???:shrug:

prob the peon…it sounds so siq with the cams in it now…and im being serious

Neon :slight_smile:

I heard it with the cams it does sound fuckin mean, and the best part is its a cammed neon :tup:

hey havent been to mighty in a while whats the normal time for ppl on the weekends?

around 9-9:30…if its nice we usually stay late, so if you cant make it up til later no worries we’re usually there…i remember last year some of us were up there til about 3 am…are we losers? probably but its still fun to chill n shoot the shit lol

ok cool finally got the 2002 going and was looking to meet some ppl again haha

ill probably stop up there this weekend depending on whos going

ill swing by either sat or sun just hope the cops are not in force since its the first real next weekend

YES…

nah the cops surprisingly dont bother us…unless douchebag asshats wanna do stoopid shit in the parking lot and then the cops get called…we were up there almost every night last year and never had a single problem with the po-lice…except for when some girl was abducted and a fight broke out between phil collins and some drunk doods…<—that was funny as shit tho lol

I remember an instance 2yrs ago, where I stood up there, til 5am.

its gonna be nice as fuuuuuck out today…whose rollin’ up tonight??? anyone?

i will go. you at work now cory? CHOCOLATE RAIN

word…yeah im at werk right now…boring as balls…im out at 6 so ill be there later with the transmarobird…runz anyone?

NOBODY GETS IN FRONT OF CHOC-O-LATE RAIN!

i might stop up after the gym, depends what time i get out

Yeah I will likely be heading up tonight…gotta wash/wax when I get home. I think skunky is gonna come out as well