*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

yea i pulled on him pretty good…i wasnt paying attention but joe (nitroinsane) said “was he even going?” he pulled on me the first race because i hit the rev limiter trying to shift from 1st back to drive bc we went from a 30 roll, bad move on my part…idk about the TBSS and big ed…i think big ed got the jump and he mis-shifted into 2nd and i think it ended up dead nuts even…chris had 4 ppl in his car too lol either way it was fun…cobraman wants to run tomorrow night so ill see how i do against him, should be a good time his car is stoopid fast!!!

I’ll be out tonight!

Yea he pulled kev’s teg like he was sittin still last yr… That cobra scoots!

fuck you dick! where were you last night!!! lol kidding…i prob wont be out tonight im wicked tired and im tired of racing the same people…boooooring…ill be out friday night tho :smiley: bring your camera then

havent raced me yet? :smiley:

i may be out tonight, i have to order a new diff and axles tonight around 7 ish, then i will prob take a cruise up, sooo damn nice today

^^ I was thinking if heading up there tonight also…

Wanna get a run in?

for sure :tup:

Haven’t raced me yet either…

I’ll head up tonight if there is going to be some people there…

What time would you wanna meet up? Do you still have my cell phone number?

You can PM me if you want…

ahhh you guys suck ass! lol…i was looking forward to kickin’ back, makin’ some food and watching some tv…but noooooooo! lol kidding i’d be down to get some runs in with you fools tonight…what time were you thinkin’???

Whoa, who has the TBSS? I want to run you.

9 ish?

05orangeSS…his names chris…what are you driving?

i wont be out of work til 9ish and i have to stop home and grab the car and get changed…so im thinkin more like 9:30ish…either way ill be there eventually

AWD 5.0 Explorer.

yeah 9 , 9:30… all the same to me

I will be there around 9:30 or a little after.

Does anyone have a camera to bring?

hmmm interesting…

im sayin TBSS by 1-2 cars tho that thing is pretty fast for a 5000lb vette lol

articzap is coming with his…nitroinsane bring yours too sweetheart kiss

i have a cam+ camera man all lined up