*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

i was going to show up but figured no one would be around, howd you get a free taco

I pulled thru the lot about 9 and saw no one so i split.

kid i know from wayy back in the day works there part time

if it dont rain anyone comin up i fell asleep at like 9 last night

there are people headed there, i think Cory was on his way after leaving Lancaster

tonight I think the weather is good, probably will my way over there around 9-10-11 o’clock :P.

anyone up at this hour? Slept a good portion of this evening and can’t sleep.

Im up, but heading to bed:-P

I was up too…but fell back asleep. lol

new member on the board,
i stopped over at the mighty lot friday night around 10:30 and all that was there was a bunch of bikes, so i took off (driving a saab) if anyone noticed.
i think i’ll probably stick to showing up at southgate or i know some guys from the dubs in the buff forum that meet up at taffy’s on tuesday nights.

Your best to stop by on a Saturday night…or whenever this thread lights up, and has talk of a meet. Don’t be afraid to get out of ur car, and say hi! We are usually friendly :slight_smile: lol

We saw you, you made yourself look like a real asshole too. There is no good reason to be doing 40-50mph in mighty parking lot just so you could blow off at us a bunch of times. :tdown:

:lol:

is anyone gonna head up tonight…or hit up bubble tea?

yeah sorry about that, didnt mean to look stupid but i guess its not hard to do i have to put my forge valve back on it’s much quieter.

btw, any chance any of you guys are heading down to carlisle next weekend for the show?

weather looks to be turning, will be up there probably.

rich and i are in for tonight…who else is gonna go?

maybe i will head up after i go to yings out in cheek. for a bit to see some friends

carlisle performance and style was this past weekend 5/9-5/11…

better luck next time big guy…

no the import nationals show is this weekend
big guy