*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

yea kens car sounds sick

thanks i just put that exhaust on like 2 weeks ago

New to this…thinking of hitting mighty tonight. Short notice but let me know if anyone is interested.

I’m up for anything this week though.

Def got your money’s worth lol. I didnt want to fuck around since my 300 some HP would get stomped by your 400+ any day

But the flyby was crazy never heard that much whine and exhaust hit me at 1 time:D

drove by tonight… Swerve civic was there, and blue 350Z, and a Carolla…I Didnt recognize anyone so I didnt stay…

anyone for tonight? c’mon peoples…

ugh i am SO CLOSE…almost done… :slight_smile:

get yer ass moving andy lol…when you say SO CLOSE, how close do you mean?

Mighty’s been slow. Maybe more and more people are realizing its pretty gay, lol

its only ghey when people with hooked up cars dont wanna run anyone and we sit there and play with our cacks all night…crooze’s are fun…doing runs are fun…sitting/standing around is ONLY fun when theres more than 5 people up there…

Yea…well I’m going out to my buddy’s in Cheektowaga to work on his Conquest…my cell is on so if anybody goes up there, txt the cell and I may swing by.

all registered I’ll be up tonight most likely at some point

oh shit big eds got the new whip on the road!!!

ADVENTURE LANDING FTW! lol…DOUCHE BAG AT THE COUNTER GIVING YOU $25 WORTH OF TOKENS INSTEAD OF JUST 25 TOKENS FTL!

yea what a tool why would he think for any reason that i want $25 worth of tokens? it was a good time though.

lol any jailbait there :rofl:

was out for a bit in it earlier :slight_smile:

gotta get it inspected…but i’m done with it now. i did what i could, and it obviously wasn’t enough. prob just gonna turn boost back down to stock, and enjoy it for what it is rather than continuing to push it to destruction.

Anyone come out to Lockport tonight? I went by Mighty…d-e-d ded.

WTF. I rode by there too… and NO ONE WAS THERE… Ya’ll are jerks

There were 2 of us there last night. Myself and Krazy Karl for the OG crew…