*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

If it’s someone from here, post their name up. We’ll deal with them ourselves, well at least I will. We have never had an issue at Mighty. Don’t fuck it up.

:word:

i hate idiots who ass clown…wats their name…do we need a new chill spot now?

i wouldnt worry about finding a new place just yet. we will just have to tread lightly over there for a while. I think the cops know what cars are there on a regular basis and for the msot part know that we are not there to cause troubble. I don’t think the cops are that stupid not to realize that every once and a while, som random asshat decides to show up and show off.

He’s not a random asshat. He is someone that has been there a lot…

But it’s all good… lol :wink:

he went for a test pull with a computer with a tune. no names needed he didnt do it in the lot but was just to close to the area

and dents now that my car is beat and looks like a winter beater im currently looking for a new integra because i got into a little accident and its like through out the whole car that got messed up.

Damn that sucks kev. You sould buy that turbo LS that Juan is selling. It’s pretty player.

What happaned? details.

What’s the weather out toward Mighty tonite?

Anyone gonna show up?
It stopped raining here a couple hours ago…

well i live out there… and all i can say is

http://myspace-613.vo.llnwd.net/00133/31/63/133163613_m.gif

ITS GONNA RAIN!

i say lets hit up some mighty dizzle tonigh-izzle

I will be up. Hope some people show. It is done raining. And should stay dry all through the night.

i’ll be there to show the story

Had a good turnout, 5-6 cars, LOL some of u pussies dont wanna get a couple rain drops on ur head, u may melt lol

I dont drive my car in bad weather

Cloudy skies = Bad weather?

yeah it was a good time with all s10’s and the extreme crew

:word:

you missed me running out of a gas turning onto eggert coming from andersons on sherdian and then pushing my truck into the parking lot, arrgh that thing used to go 90miles on E, haha

:wtf: why?