*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

so what happened to mighty

only the greatest thing in the world… finding out its lame…

mt crew died when i moved

I’ve had a few bad mighty experiences lately…that new buffito can be lethal

Ive heard from a few people a few times now…

but It’s still soooooo good

IDK, i can’t stand bleu cheese.

wait wait wait

bleu cheese in a burrito ???

chiken, BC, hot sauce, lettuce tomato, tortilla

sounds like a recipe for explosive dierreah?

ughh that sounds nasty…well the bc’s part atleast

bs it was me :thankyou:

Well I have been waiting for 20 years, MIGHTY IS FINALLY COMING TO EA!!!

That is all.

WHERE!

:headbang::awdrifter::eekdance::highfive::carnut Near Jubilee in the Plaza!!!

i have to come to the defense of the buffito here, as this is not a very fair/appealing description at all.

They take the normal chicken strips used in the chicken fajitas, and dip them in a buffalo wing sauce…you eat buffalo wings with blue cheese, so you do the same here.

basically you’re eating buffalo wings in a soft bread shell…at first they came with lettuce and tomato, but they then changed it to just the chicken, blue cheese, and shell. I usually request lettuce in addition since it makes it look a bit more full, and look a bit more appealing.

don’t knock it til ya rock it…i can’t help but enjoy it, despite knowing the impending doom of my other end shortly after indulging…

honestly the buffito isn’t really that good, maybe if the used decent blue cheese, they just use the crappy stuff you get with salad packets, not the kind that is served with wings. The Pine Hill truck has been serving that thing for awhile.

What they have in there is nothing I couldn’t easilly do at home.

Yeah some lettuce, tomato, are certainly needed. For now I might get a small one in addition to the old stand by, a 3 cheese nacho burrito :slight_smile:

I say try the Nachos Deluxe minus sour cream and salsa. Its the shyznit, well I like it and everyone whom I have introduced it to likes it aswell…

all this mighty talk, anyone going up tonight?

What time do you guys usually meet? and this is the Mighty Taco on Sheridan and thr Blvd. right?