*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

if im in that area and have nothing to do i usually stop, so maybe

My sister’s boyfriend is in town from Florida (Boca Raton area) for a week or two, and i was hoping i could show him a few cool cars tonight, maybe get him a ride or two in a few cool/quick cars, give him some stories to take home…

We’ll probably be swinging by there around 9 or 10 (given that my sister doesn’t drag him out to see that talladega nights (sp?) movie)…

take him to the bbq. biggest meat o’year

ill come andy :tup:

meee too

but after 11

me 3, if im not tired after NYIRP…and if I didn’t break anything at the track.

I’ve got a nasty vibration under a load in my drivetrain. Differential?

ha looks like my sister has him whipped for tonight, but i’ll still be out with the other half…and as for the BBQ, i’m still debating…might cruise up there with skunk and melissa…but i have to check what the cost will be the day of since i didnt pay ahead of time…

10 bucks andy

Anyone gonna show up tonight? I haven’t been there in almost a week…sorta miss it. Lemme know if any of you plan on making an appearance, and when!

i just woke up…i thin im going to the speedway 4 a short to get some late night dinner then go back to sleep. Long day ahead of me tommaro

I drove through…I saw a neon and a nutter red car…

that was me and redconquestsi, there ended up being about 10-15people there

anyone that didnt go to the bbq or is home already wanna go to mighty…?

just got in from the bbq…good times :tup:…i might head up in a lil bit if i feel ambitious

Awww, I was gonna stop after I tuned around but, I saw u guy(s) leave…oh well. Shot down the vard and went home…raced a bike, dicked with a vette that wouldnt play (with the bike behind me) The bike (before BS flags fly) was some loud harley.

This threads been dead for a while…wonderin if anybody has plans to show up tonite?

Justin

i might show up cuz im super ultra bored

Possibly.

OT: Woah, you have an ACR Neon?

hes out now, but yes, its a nitro yellow green (rare) neon ACR Built on a highline chassis (REALLY RARE, almost all ACR’s were built on base model chassis)

Its a damn quick car, but the tranny went BOOOOOM becuase of diff pin failure

I just want to see him Auto x that thing. Im sure itll be a friggen beast

high stakes event tonight boyz…lsf is in full effect