*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

\

shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut up fag

booo!
bring teh Almighty cobrahhhh

i need to thank the guy that woke me up LOL

Was driving down broadway in alden, coming home from running some errands/ 13 hour work day, tired as fuck and drowsy as hell, when suddenly i saw this white cobra vert, LOUD AS HELL come off of ransom (i assume you were coming home from twizteds place) and go WOT and book down broadway :eek: Scared the hell outta me and sure as hell woke my ass up.

:rofl:

forgot to tell ya though, car sounds completly fuckin sweet, even from 8 carlengths back. :biglol:

haha

glad i could be of service :tup:

thanks for the compliments man :touchy:

she sure does scream on the new tune :snky:

It’s not going to rain…

People going up tonight? I may stop up.

I think the rain will let up by tonight, is anyone heading up tonight?

that depends :snky:

no rain all the way till 5:30am when i came in the house :slight_smile:

I’m in buffalo right now not doing anything (came to see my family but they’re all leaving soon). so if you guys are heading out there I’ll go :); otherwise I’ll go get mighty on my own and head back to Roch.

ill prolly be there

time??

It’s not going to rain…
ha

Nobody definitely showed up, cept Me, Articzap, 01AudiS4, and 87ConquesTSi. Lame night…:tdown:

However, we did get to see the guy in the mad JDM “Toyota Aristo” get pulled over by the cops…

was 01audis4 there with his S4? I thought it was gonna be out sometime, I wanted to see it. I wanted to show, I really wanted some mighty tonight, me and Jarvis were changing his spark plugs and hacking his intake, it was 2 by the time we finished.

fyi, im not gonna be up there until I find what is making that horrible brake squeek on my scoob. I refuse to drive me car like that, and have had it apart 4 times now…I borrowed my brothers winter beater:present:

lol, way to mention you brought me too.

:snky:

:rofl:

niipple slap rofl

yeah that was funny.to bad nobody showed up

sry i couldnt make it, ive been in rochester the past 2 days

:bsflag:

so whos showin toinght