*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

i’d come out but downed line blocks me in for now

Who has electric/cable now?

my house in the TOT has power but a couple streets nearby dont, i might be out and about with my room mate, but im not sure

^What street? When did you get it back? I haven’t even seen a utility truck in my neighborhood yet.

im on cleveland drive…a couple streets away from brighton between delaware rd and colvin. we got power saturday night but like i said, a few streets nearby arent expecting power until this weekend

we just got our power back yesterday night.

Anyone going to Mighty? Mighty in the dark FTW Halloween stylz yo.

mighty is lit

i might show up for a little

I’ll show up if someone picks me up

me and red will be there in an hour :slight_smile:

Yes, so BE THERE OR BE W/O ELECTRIC!

mighty FTL

gale force winds and fine rain > *

Anyone for mighty tonight?

I think i’ll be out this weekend if you guys want to meet up for mighty. Saturday maybe? I want to get some highway tuning done on the GLH before sunday.

–mark

this will prolly be the last weekend with the evo, till spring.
(no I have no problemdriving an AWD in the snow would love to)

The temp tag is up on the 25, and I cant afford the Taxes at this moment to move the tags from the coop. (unlless the bike sells).
and dont mind taking a brake for the winter on full insurence so looks like Im just going to drive the VR6 Jetta for the winter, oh what a shame heated leather.

but any one who wanted to run the “stock” evo geter done this weekend.

and running only 10 psi right?

What about that lopey idle?

I’ll run the evo this weekend.

its been a while, anyone want to meet up tonight? today is the last day for my truck for this year, so i was hoping to get one more meet in this year. any takers?