*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

hey guys. new comer here. name’s phil and i wanna know when’s the official meet?

Since its getting colder outside now, the official meet doesn’t quite happen as often as it does in the warmer weather. However to answer your question, its at Mighty Taco on the corner of Sheridan Drive and Eggert, in the Ying’s Plaza

9:15 Meet for the Movie and we will leave by 9:55. I think we will run through after too. Mighty in the Rain FTW.

word i agree lets do it up.

Damn it, when i was leaving Lexus, I saw FuzzyFish drive past, but I had to get gas and it was pouring out. I didn’t think anybody was gonna be up at mighty…I should have gone.

nice day today… ill probably be out and about 2nite, might swing by

what time tonight 10/30?

10/30/06 10:30-10:45ish? i get out at 10 so i can swing by.

I’ll show for sure, way to nice of a night too miss. Also everyone can see what hitting a deer in an S4 looks like(yesterday night sucked). 8:45PM ish

i’ll probably stop by too from all this studying…

hey guys. i stopped by today but i dont no if any of u guys noticed. i was in the 07 blue wrx. couldnt approach u guys after seeing wat u guys drove…hahaaha my stock scooby…hahaha

Pffttt… I drive a stock 02 WRX wagon. Your excuse = moot point.

Always a friendlyesque bunch as long as you aren’t:

A. A dick.
B. Bitchy
C. Cocky

i was there…in my blazer lol

haha thx for the warm reply. i’ll def show up on the next meet, whenever that’ll be. oh who was that dude in the muscle car that did the dount. pretty cool.

come on…i drive a cavalier lol

anyway, anyone even thinking of mighty tonight? or is everyone staying home and scaring the kiddies away/partying?

i’ll come out tonight to mighty, depending on how much studying i get done.
look out for the blue scooby ppl. hahaha

alright, if i go, it’ll probably be between 10-11

D. Roll up in a Trailblazer with 16" chrome wheels.

i might stop up. i got nothing else to do.

I work tonight:(, so ill stop by after…