*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

Well like sphinx said if the weather clears I will definately be there. Say around 10? I’ll be in a blue Saturn with Gunmetal Rims. Hope to see some of you there if the weather clears up

TONIGHT LOOKS PROMISING

http://www.weather.com/outlook/events/sports/wxdetail/14216?dayNum=0&from=weekend

Finally got my car out of storage and cruised by, only car I saw in there was a red Camaro. Still not sure if I’ll be able to drop by tonight.

no you havent its an auto x car. and its a new si.

Well, heard a honda with a centri. s/c took a shot. :gotme:

If its nice I’m out tonight for sure.

well seems like it will me coudy but no rain I am olmost definately there. Let me know who all is going

maybe i can get my friend and his saturn up.Saturn vs saturn maybe?

sounds good it’s been running crappy I need to do a tune up on it but it would be nice to run it it’s been a few months.

I need to replace coil packs and plug wires and TPS sensor but sure should be fun. Just as long as the heat aint too bad

Ill be swingin out…do a drive though unless I recognize peep.

[quote=“13005TEDGP,post:1748,topic:10918"”]

Ill be swingin out…do a drive though unless I recognize peep.

[/quote]

Let me know

I just got the engine out of my Conquest…I will not be in attendance, unless I get a ride from someone. I’m going to get a bite to eat with Import Muscle now…hope u guys have fun.

bah working til 11.

I will stop up tonight if it is dry.

its still raining lol, well see how it goes

I dont think is going to stop raining but i might stop by just to see whos up there

I will be there around 10ish or so. I will most def be there

Today fo-sho its fuggin beauuuutiful out.

Very nice out today

word ill be up there

I might show up, not quite sure yet.

what happened to Ericspda? Its like his posts are removed from the forum completely??