*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

i simply took off from the light…but as i recall when i left i did see a coupke cars comming onto sheridan from the parking lot…whether they were lining them up…i dont know…but me going by there has nothing to do with what u guys do. that was my second time being out there…i live in the southtowns…the cops said they didnt reconize my car…wanted to run the plate but noticed there wasnt a front plate when i went by him. im not going start shit…but u putting a picture up and saying shit that u dont know is true…ie. “next time dont pull into mighty after u do something stupid it brings the attention to us. i know ur on here”…thats a pretty big accusation to make. all im saying is next time when u know someone is on the board…dont stick ur foot in your mouth cause it only makes u look like a dumbass.

p.s- and if your going to take a picture of me and my car…at least make it so we can see whats going on…and not the outline of my car. might have helped your case a little bit…

[quote=“bobbyg1243,post:1941,topic:10918"”]

i simply took off from the light…but as i recall when i left i did see a coupke cars comming onto sheridan from the parking lot…whether they were lining them up…i dont know…but me going by there has nothing to do with what u guys do. that was my second time being out there…i live in the southtowns…the cops said they didnt reconize my car…wanted to run the plate but noticed there wasnt a front plate when i went by him. im not going start shit…but u putting a picture up and saying shit that u dont know is true…ie. “next time dont pull into mighty after u do something stupid it brings the attention to us. i know ur on here”…thats a pretty big accusation to make. all im saying is next time when u know someone is on the board…dont stick ur foot in your mouth cause it only makes u look like a dumbass.

p.s- and if your going to take a picture of me and my car…at least make it so we can see whats going on…and not the outline of my car. might have helped your case a little bit…

[/quote]

i dont carry a 8.0 megapixel camera and a tripod on me sorry. the people leaving were going to go get food must of been bad. iam not going to argue u drove like a asshat passed us 20 minutes before u got pulled over there were 8 people who witnessed it because ur exhaust peirced my spine

bobbyG give it up your not going to win with him. just accept the fact you did a ricer flyby because no one in the area has a EF hatch thats like that in the area.

Indeed, it is quite an easily identifiable car, there is no reason to be doing that in traffic on Sheridan.

haha u guys are rediculous…so you guys are going to tell me that you have never gone over 40 on sheridan? i find that hard to believe…u can sit there and point fingers all you want…i just hop i run into u at a meet so we can have some words. and for you turdblown teg im not trying to win anything…if i fucked up i will admit it. but i didnt do anything…simply got pulled over by 2 amherst cops…and unmarked and a marked who saw i had no front plate and thought my car was suspicious. and 20 minutes…my friend, you are out fo your fucking mind cuz i went down sheridan and turned right around.

I don’t know about everyone else but when I drive down Sheridan, especially in front of Mighty its 40 or usually less because I’m pulling in.

[quote=“articzap,post:1946,topic:10918"”]

I don’t know about everyone else but when I drive down Sheridan, especially in front of Mighty its 40 or usually less because I’m pulling in.

[/quote]

ok im done now…point well proved…arguing with idiots makes me more of one i guess.:bloated:

well doing 40 in second is unecessary i know its a honda and mokes no power down low but still and the no front plate amherst loves those tickets.

yes they do but for the fact that i was cooperative and i am in the military helped me out…and im sorry if i hurt anybodys feelings if i was driving too fast…maybe next time ill bring a box of tampons to hand out to u guys…

[quote=“bobbyg1243,post:1949,topic:10918"”]

yes they do but for the fact that i was cooperative and i am in the military helped me out…and im sorry if i hurt anybodys feelings if i was driving too fast…maybe next time ill bring a box of tampons to hand out to u guys…

[/quote]

Sweet, now that everyone has got the crying session out…Who’s down for a meet tonight???^^Im sure you’d love to be there right?? anyone else??

Chris Howd things go today sorry i was passed out i went to watch tv at like 730 and just didnt wake up for my alarms. i’ll see you there most likly.

ill prob be up there for a bit

[quote=“TurdBlown Teg,post:1951,topic:10918"”]

Chris Howd things go today sorry i was passed out i went to watch tv at like 730 and just didnt wake up for my alarms. i’ll see you there most likly.

[/quote]

It was fine…1 hour drive there…15 seconds to fix the problem(thanks to New Era for fixing it on a holiday you guys rock) and then I hung out for a little bit. Saw a pretty nasty twin turbo yellow z06 and then I drove the hour back home.

u never asked me to go :*( u know i am in tonight considering i called u and asked u to go

[quote=“05OrangeSS,post:1950,topic:10918"”]

Sweet, now that everyone has got the crying session out…Who’s down for a meet tonight???^^Im sure you’d love to be there right?? anyone else??

[/quote]

i would love to go but i dont have enough tissues for these guys…

[quote=“bobbyg1243,post:1955,topic:10918"”]

i would love to go but i dont have enough tissues for these guys…

[/quote]

oh shut the fuck up! i wasnt even there last night and still know you’re a fucking asshole! obviously the amherst police pulled you over for a reason (which you say was for no front plate). more than likely, had you been doing nothing wrong, they would have not even noticed you not having a front plate and thus not pulled you over. you obviously did something else to attract their attention and to make yourself stand out. the front plate ticket/warning was just a solid “technical” reason to pull you over.

Mighty is a privilege, not a right. The people that own and conduct business out of that plaza are very kind to let us hang out up there and come and go as we please, most of the time not even being paying customers. All it takes is 1 phone call to the Tonawanda Police for them to say we can’t meet there anymore. 99% of the time we go up there, have a good time, and nothing happens. every once and a while, someone has to be a jackass and then it makes us look bad and attracts the wrong kind of attention towards us, and we dont want that. so if you want to act like a douche bag and mess around, go do it somewhere else!

and i might show up tonight, i havent even been out once this year…

[quote=“MikeRi24,post:1956,topic:10918"”]

[/quote]

coughcoughletskeepitthatwaycoughcough

Wow. Guys, seriously, lets stay on topic. This thread is for Mighty Taco gatherings. If you need to battle something out with someone, do it on the phone, in person(no one ever has the balls to do this), or AIM. The Mighty Meet Thread is not the place to be doing this crap.

Who’s going to be up there tonight??

[quote=“MikeRi24,post:1956,topic:10918"”]

oh shut the fuck up! i wasnt even there last night and still know you’re a fucking asshole! obviously the amherst police pulled you over for a reason (which you say was for no front plate). more than likely, had you been doing nothing wrong, they would have not even noticed you not having a front plate and thus not pulled you over. you obviously did something else to attract their attention and to make yourself stand out. the front plate ticket/warning was just a solid “technical” reason to pull you over.

Mighty is a privilege, not a right. The people that own and conduct business out of that plaza are very kind to let us hang out up there and come and go as we please, most of the time not even being paying customers. All it takes is 1 phone call to the Tonawanda Police for them to say we can’t meet there anymore. 99% of the time we go up there, have a good time, and nothing happens. every once and a while, someone has to be a jackass and then it makes us look bad and attracts the wrong kind of attention towards us, and we dont want that. so if you want to act like a douche bag and mess around, go do it somewhere else!

[/quote]

hm i dont think anyone asked for your dumbass opinion. i didnt do shit wrong. like i said i had no front plate dick. i dont think its me that attracts the attention. its the hundreds of cars that show up there in one week. maybe they were trying to make an example out of me by waiting til i got into mighty…i dont know but i didnt get any tickets and the cop seemed a little disappointed when he saw i was in the military. i wasnt driving like an asshole and i dont think anyone else should comment on what happened just because nitroinsane tried to belittle me and it didnt work. now hopefully we can end this and u along with all the other crybabies on here can stop causing drama and being immature about this matter.

[quote=“bobbyg1243,post:1959,topic:10918"”]

hm i dont think anyone asked for your dumbass opinion. i didnt do shit wrong. like i said i had no front plate dick. i dont think its me that attracts the attention. its the hundreds of cars that show up there in one week. maybe they were trying to make an example out of me by waiting til i got into mighty…i dont know but i didnt get any tickets and the cop seemed a little disappointed when he saw i was in the military. i wasnt driving like an asshole and i dont think anyone else should comment on what happened just because nitroinsane tried to belittle me and it didnt work. now hopefully we can end this and u along with all the other crybabies on here can stop causing drama and being immature about this matter.

[/quote]

omg fucking end it,you did a ear piercing fly by in your riced out civic
you got pulled over, joe laid into you
its over now let it die