***Official: My Bubble Tea Sunday Meets***

LOL!

HAHAHA

BS i saw joe go full-out WOT from the light at sheridan and belmont when I was driving home :stuck_out_tongue:

just because he may or may not have been romping on it at that second he undoubtedly did some minor asshattery moments before.

on that note, Joe car sounded sweet man, pretty sure it’s louder than my car even with the mellon shooter on.

edit: I did drive past the meet on my way home, looked like decent turn out, I made sure to give the middle finger hoping ILC was already there.

our faces, where lied to, i didnt trust a word that came out his mouth, stock exhaust,? automatic which rly dont matter but, no wonder why he parked so far away hahahaha

Haha, when in Rome…

Thanks man, I like the exh. too. It’s for sure loud, but I don’t drive it every day, and it is an exotic, so who cares, right?

rode past on my way somewhere. looked like a good turn out.

god it’s nice to have good weather finally!

it was a cold assss turn out,
mighty is 7 times better,

keep going to mighty then :tup:

lol

good solution, maybe u should be a doctor

commas, oh rly?

:picard:

please, you own a respectable car…try to be a respectable human being…

Like Dr. Jay said, go there then.

yes go to mighty…

So I’m gonna guess that Vendetta/ Cuban isn’t buddy buddy with Chino yet is he? Did he even pay him back?

Who cares? he’s still a compulsive lying pos.

i dont even know man. this “cuban” character can lick my nuts, im still pissed about MBT not accepting credit/debit. and the fact that duesh cuban cahk sucker told me there was a special discount on large teas’

And no one decided to point that out until THIS YEAR to me? Although I can’t blame anyone but myself for that. I think I’ve been reading gullible in teh sky for listening to this kid for awhile. :tdown: to me.

Just ignore him, and start talking to other people who don’t like him. Once everyone who he talks to leaves and ignores him he’ll go away! :tup: