***Official: My Bubble Tea Sunday Meets***

Good turnout tonight, the meets should be nice this year. Good to see people out early.

Haha, nice.

i was standing there next to you guys and im pretty certain he said between 6 and 7 due to stock internals, so way to blow that one way out of proportion, and you asked him what kind of supercharger it was IIRC, and he said rippmods, due to them being the only company that made it.

again when i was standing there, the lady said with discount it was supposed to be like 4 maybe? and all i heard him say was that he thought he paid 4 maybe 450 for it, because he bought his and then mine and i kept the change. I must have missed the part where you called him out on that one, sorry i will wear the hearing aid next time for clarification.

by the way, is the guy with the turbo’d focus on here? i have some more questions for you about finding heads.

ok the point is he still is a pathelogical liar and nothing will ever change with that. vandetta,let me guess you are his troll account.

great turnout. Some people I havent seen in forever, and alot of people Ive never met before. Good time…

rolled in for a bit, surprised to see some old faces! lol

:lol: He couldnt of made it more obvious

I recognized like 5 people. I had know idea who the rest were.

I was there for about 4.5 seconds on the bike. Way too cold.

lol. vendetta is definitely Cuban Crisis.

Vendetta’s the snake…

el oh el

It was pretty good turnout for an early spring meet

good to see many many faces!

and as I said last night…poor girl making BTs has no idea what she is in for if this summer is anything like BTC meets of yore!

no one has killed that kid yet?

That’s pretty apparent…

lol cuban

If he is going to troll then why doesn’t he shut the fuck up

On it!

http://www.destructoid.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/banstick.jpg

Score!