***Official: My Bubble Tea Sunday Meets***

Cuban was there?

wow tooo many new faces. I guess thats a good thing…kinda.

Cold. As. Fuck.

oh noes…if it’s not the newest gen eclipse, but the 2nd to most recent…it’s prob cuban…and yeah that’s no n00b trying to make friends…well, he’s trying to make friends probably, but going about it the usual shady, gay ways…

what sucks even more is that now we know he’s still lurking on here, and we’ll prob have to deal with his bullshit at a number of meets…

wierd isn’t it?

I just felt weird showing up at something…

Yeah, I saw him at the mighty meet last week as well.:bloated:

LOL, so thats who that kid was, I thought he looked familiar.

That was my first meet in 5 years lol. Way too many new faces

I was cold, bored and I don’t know anyone either, so I left lol.

He was there last night as well, I belive the car was N/A last night, lol

yeah it is.

wouldn’t it just be easiest to ask him to pop his hood?

and when everybody sees nothing but stockdom under there, point and laugh, and he’ll go away…problem solved.

Sounds like a good turnout. I said I would be there, but ended up drinking instead. Maybe next time.

I think we tried once last year, the excuse was the S/C was on the bottem on the engine and couldnt be seen…At that point i let it go

next time you see Cuban just yell “Hey Superman!”

That’ll get his attention.

Fucking better believe it…

Anyways, just ended up getting an “inadequate loud muffler” ticket. Just wouldn’t be a typical night in the Lotus without getting pulled over…

:cjerk:

inadequate loud muffler… please tell me this is exactly what it says on the ticket

I know if I had a delorean I would park in the handicapped spots too… :slight_smile:

LOL I was thinking the same thing.

Lack of loud muffler?

That is EXACTLY what the ticket says.

Yeah, the DeLorean can get away with murda…

ZAAR!