***Official: My Bubble Tea Sunday Meets***

yea not bad except for my headlight and i kno you all loved my squeaky starter

I never went there for the atmosphere. It was always about shooting the shit in the parking lot about cars. Maybe you need to stick to Starbucks or something along those lines. lol

seriously you were there? I don’t necessarily go for the tea. Its just nice to have while talking about the latest walker modifications

when were you even there?

i had a blast tonight… good times as usual

not a bad night

You were there too? I don’t remember seeing you :wink:

i was there at 830, saw an ugly j-body cavy, nobody else i knew, and left short 9 dollars

Just saw this now, been working on the garage/yard non-stop for the last 3 days. Hmm, maybe next w/e…

You left too soon, you missed some real action.

Action = fines & points…

Anyone there have a yellow neon with a Black hood cruising down Sheridan and then tuning left towards the city?
D

Beck

good times.

Until the State PO-PO got involved!

yes fines and points are not too fun and i wanted to get one run in but i said screw it. just put it wot and see how it goes… felt very good from 30 mph

I wasn’t about to do any racin in the range.

what happened?

:word: glad I took off ahead of you guys

sorry but a couple of people were driving like clowns…

we were just cruising then a tooper we pass 7 miles earlier took us all down. Where another trooper asked letitroll if he lives his life a quarter mile at a time.I do not know who was driving like a ass we were cruising a few times we got on it.

ahahaha

“you know what gauges and lap harnessess are for right…living your life one quarter mile at a time!”…and then proceeds to call me mickey thompson…what a cocksucker