***Official: My Bubble Tea Sunday Meets***

that’s fucking hilarious. i’m sry joe, you seem to have the worst luck… did i see you on sheridan in a silver truck a couple weeks ago? /random

lol a silver-ish SS?

that is how I would be as a cop. Obviously he knows the scene, and is likely into cars at least a little

Kind of funny actually

I knew I was not in trouble. I was not driving.I was shaking like a little bitchthough . But thats because I may or maynot have a unpaid ticket in tonawanda wich went to a warrent. I may of been in a f150 or a trailblazer ss.If it was on a sunday two weeks ago it was probably me.I was probably driving like a asshole to because I work with idiots who sell tires we do not have in stock

Word. it was a F150 and you were checking out my phat ride, red civic, no exhaust, ridin’ dirty on sheridan.

ha ha I remember the car

i got out of there just in time then

I should have went out for a BT last night…

i must have left too early… damn, lol

lol you left way early

All I got from the trooper was “Need your license and registration son” then I said…absouloutly nothing…he asked for my license/registration, then an hour later came back with a ticket and told me to slow down next time. His buddy who checked out the car for other fines they could tack on had a small smirk from my Lancaster Pre-tech sticker.

Guess he was to fed up with your excuses to even hear what I had to say lol

does this go down every sunday?

Might be during the nice ones

what about this weekend ?

we have a buddy that needs a place to test his stereo out where we wont get to many people mad, thinking this might be the place?

umm, I am gonna go ahead and guess thats a no

NO.

For those that don’t know, this is NOT the place for loud music, burnouts, immature behavior, etc.

You will be kicked out, ridiculed in person, ridiculed online and loose all respect from the members of this forum.

Save it for Shred n’ Regan or some other lame cruise night.

:rant:

quoted for truth, bubble tea is NOT the place to show up for shit like that, the owners of bubble tea are nice enough to have us there, and we don’t need attention drawn to it to give reason to have the APD chase us out of there

so thats a no for drifting in the parking lot too?

Do I have to come out of retirement ??? lol

ghey.

yes please, whats your rate nowadays? haha