***Official: My Bubble Tea Sunday Meets***

lol, where were you last year when that tard in the Integra rolled though holding down his airhorn? We all laughed him off the property. But before he left, he got out of his car and called Zong a “stupid chink” looking for a fight…

lol i call zong this all the time … he’s very tolerant

so you were the guys at mighty who decided to play who got a louder stereo? seriously unnecessary

No.

Matter of fact, awwww hell no.

nope not me sorry

although this one is proly tops in wny for sure… 36 woofers eye blurringly loud

There is a time and place for everything. Some place else would be good.

thats cool just looking for a place to go.

this is a competition vehicle and his first year with it so he needs to get it out somewhere where he can let it rip

i guess his neighbors are not to happy and neither is his parents…it broke the garage door off of the track from the flex of the walls and roof pulling the wheels out of the brackets

figured that the people from here might find it interesting he has to learn Bass race,its very similar to bracket racing you have to qualify within a certain “bracket” then do eliminations without going over that qualifying number very tricky, timing and control are everything not just a kid bangin on his system.

totally understand don’t want to ruin a good hang out

Thank you for understanding.

:picard:

nah you were wrong

yea loud stereo’s were cool…5 years ago

No need to hate.

He got his answer to a question he was polite enought to ask. Don’t embarass yourself by being a douschebag and ripping on his hobby.

in for tonight if the rain holds out

who’s all going?

a bunch. rich might if he ever finishes the evo

lol alright cool. i think i’m heading up with my friend in his 240. see you all there

lol, we BOTH know that aint happening tonight…

if he values his life it will be

LOL

I think I’ll head up again soon, was in the area, stopped by for a few, saw no one, heading up again in a half hour or so