***Official: My Bubble Tea Sunday Meets***

im debating if i want to go.

we’ll see

:word: looks like its gonna piss

meh… dont think there will be rain for a little while as per the radar

Not supposed to rain til the early AM hours…

and according to Ollie Williams as well

http://blaccuweather.com/

LOL

Looks like all hells gonna break loose here in Lancaster! im thinkin some rains on the way.

:word: the gazebo in our yard just went for a 10 ft ride in the air and came crashing back down lol

little spurt of heavy showerness, none the less I’ll be there in a few, for at least a few :slight_smile:

Well, it was nice for a little bit at least. Next week guys, hopefully the weather will be better.

me and as few ppl went out for a little adventure and stopped at bt around 930 only a few ppl there but was a good day all together minus the rain at the end

I drove by…saw an R32…and a black S4 pulling in. I was heading elsewhere. Then it rained.

is the bubble tea meet on transit the asian spot…yoo do u have to be invited or its jus a cruise nite and i can jus pull up??

are u talking about the tea time used to be on transit? place shut down a long time ago. we only have one on sheridan/bailey now, and they taste like crap. i know what a good bubble tea is like. go to toronto if you wanna a decent one.

guys…theres on on Sheridan near Bailey. really good too!

Looks like good weather, but that seems to change every 45mins these last few weeks

:bloated:

Anyways…

I’ll be there at 8. And no, this not an invite only, all are welcome.

all are welcome, but tickets to our “cruise night” are sold inside the bubble tea store for $5 a person. once you pay your $5 get your hand stamped by the guy standing by the fire truck.

:uhh:

Don’t forget to mention, the Hand Stamp does NOT give you free admittance to all rides. That requires more.

dude don’t screw with the noobs, let’s try to help him out when he gets out there. he doesn’t deserve us being asses to him.

on that note, after you get the stamp be sure to ask about their free bubble tea deal. NYSPEEDers get free stuff <3 Bubble Tea

Oh I wasn’t screwing with anybody. I was just adding my perverted 2 cents. lol