OFFICIAL New (Now OLD) Shift518 Decals!!

you are meeting me bish!

Any ETA on that sticker coss?

I’ll have it done and ready to go later tonight. Only problem is I’ll be busy all day tomorrow between classes and leaving for Monitcello/Watkins Glen.

I’ll see what I can do to get it to you before then, that ok?

Hey guys I got mine a few days ago pretty sweet.

rageguy rocks!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs231.snc3/21836_239139287005_195102077005_3186823_1023827_n.jpg

Yes he does!

I would like to buy some of these decals :]

I want one of these for my undercarriage

Why would you want to put one on your junk? I would think that would be uncomfortable

hmmmmmmmmmm six months of waiting and i still dont have the stickers i paid for six fucking months ago i guess having money make you a lazy fuck and make you better then everyone else

I ordered my decals almost a month ago and nothing here either…:poke

vote to ban

good luck on that one

idc how much money is involved but when you pay for an item and you literally live a fucking stones throw away and cant deliver your stealing in my fucking book…

oh wow

Yes, you are right, I am better than everyone else. So much better in fact that when I sent the decals to you, the envelope came back to me saying "Address not deliverable on it, and then you didn’t respond to my last text asking when you wanted to meet up. Don’t try to bad mouth me because you don’t respond to your texts.

For that I am genuinely sorry about. I’ve been so busy with finals for school and the holidays I simply forgot about them. I have them already cut out and in an addressed envelope and promise they will be in the mailbox Tuesday when I get home. I would have PMd you about it, but I didn’t know the PayPal was from you (or anyone on the site). Either way, no excuse and I promise to have them sent out Tuesday.

Get emmm, Cossey if your not busy in the future i have an idea for a sticker id been wanting to have made, the ihatestickers dudes never responded to my email, ill pm yaa

I have no reason to bad mouth you I never received a text from you I got the pm about the address issue but idk why it was an issue I receive shit here all the time from other forums online, all my eBay orders get sent here, and you can ask vlad I’ve bitched to him about the stickers multiple times, so if I got a text from you I would have replied and set up a time to meet with you

No prob, just send me a PM and I’ll see what I can do.

You have no reason to bad mouth me, but you just did? Makes sense.
Why would you bitch to Vlad when you know I am the one making them and sending them? Why not bitch to me?
I have no reason to lie. As soon as you sent me the PM with your number, I texted you immediately. Send me a PM on when you want me to meet up anytime after Tuesday. I’ll gladly do it then to get this nonsense over with. Semir, I’ve known you for while. You should know better than to think I’d try to fuck someone over who I have been on good terms with since the day I met them.