OFFICIAL New (Now OLD) Shift518 Decals!!

No problem cossey, I know you have other things going on and I figured you were too busy to check the paypal, it was just a friendly reminder :clap

I pick up my orders…

my orders were done in a timely manner and were delivered to an agreed location the next day!

Same here :number1

hook me up with a red one if you would dooder. will meet ya for it as well :thumbup

pm’d

UPDATE: With the new design rolled out, I have a bunch of old ones. $1 each. Will not ship, but I will meet up at the lot every Thursday evening most likely if at least one person says they want some. Limited supplies, get them while the last.

ONE FUCKING DOLLAR!

Will you do 2 for $2.00?

You drive award bargain, sir.

I will accept no more than $2 for two!

OK $2.50 and thats as high as i will go. GEEEEZ Mr.

for real though, if you have some and plan on attending the fast n ferocious 5 shit show the 29th I will scoop a few from ya.

I do not plan on attending, but I can meet up with you sooner than that, since you’re special.

How many you got left? I always liked these myself so I would sticker bomb something with them.

Prolly 75-100.

:excited

I’ll be over in the future :ninja

Bump.

Start the 2012 year off right by supporting the local forum!

i’d like to pick up a decal or 2, pm me please

Sign me up for a pair of RED! Payment sent via pay pal

rhstoffels - If you’d like to meet in person I can give ya the pair of red plus a refund cuz you sent the original pricing. They’re just $1 each now!

JSE - PM incoming.

I need couple …
When n where can i grab acouple

rhstoffels - I’m sending you a refund now, as I am now going to change the price on the old (the ones in the original post) decals.

TO FREE. Here’s the kicker: I’d need someone I know and trustworthy that’ll distribute these to people who want them. I don’t know what colors I have left, but I’m not going to be making any more of the old Shift decals.

There’s a thread on here in the same section with the new ones which were designed by one of our members. Those will not be free.