*OFFICIAL* New Shift Decals? Bi-WINNING!

As most of you know, Johawk designed one of the sicker Shift (ok, the sickest) decals to date. Due to how unpopular the monthly photography contest was, I have decided that I will sell them to members.
Here they are:

Measurements are about 10" long by 2.5" tall.

And, for those of you who have been Charlie Sheen-ing it lately:

Measurements are about 7" long by 2/3" tall.

Pricing on them are as follows:
Shift518: One for $4, two for $6!!!
Bi-WINNING!: One for $3, two for $5. $5/$8 for chrome.

EVERY PAIR OF SHIFT518 STICKERS PURCHASED EARNS A FREE BI-WINNING DECAL!

Colors available are the same as the regular Shift518.com decals, which are:
Red
Black
Matte Black
White
Silver
Lime Green
Dark Blue
Blue
Light Blue
Soft Pink
STi Pink
Orange
Gold Metallic
Copper Metallic
Yellow
Matte White
Purple
Grey
Chrome

Ill take two of the Shift in white…Would you ship them to me here in WA and how much ? Thanks

Yessir, you have a PM coming.

WINNING!

I want a STi pink Shift logo please and thank you, illl come pick it up

COSSEY ill take one of each in white let me know your paypal and ill send you the money and my current address!

chris i need alot of vinyl in the close future to be made

and some shift stuff too but im not a fan of the design , i got some ill design’s i’de like to print… ill be in touch

i got cs5 for u too btw

IM WINNING AND BI WINNING I MEAN CHARLIE SHEEN BIDNESS

TRI - WINNING!

badass hurst shifter!

where’s a good place to meet up with you cossey? I’d like 2 of the shift stickers in matte white

I think an optional “.com” addition should be offered :lol

.com should always be on a shift vinyl IMO its not worth it without it

Exactly what I’m thinking/implying. Even if it’s a smaller addition, at the end.

Otherwise it just seems like a slogan for a random movement rather than a connection to the site.

Stickers look good though.

word

O SICK! I still have not used the two you cut me. LoL. In fact I still have 2 old school shift decals no used.

im all for forum support online and whatnot but is it a little bit gay or dorky to put shift stickers on your car? I feel like id be more likely to get a ticket if i was pulled over bc of it too .

i want a set in matte black… but im in pa so ill pay shipping and what not sir, pm me your paypal

Cossey Ill have to get some new shift ones from you soon. Let me know when you are free

Good choice! These look BA in Matte Black

and its stealthy so ramaire wont get tickets for stickers. They do add HP and probably not street legal.

Quick little survey:

Who wants the .com added to Shift518? Majority wins.