Official NHL playoffs thread

[quote=“JDMR2,post:99,topic:27476"”]

so um holy shit, anyone watching the ottawa/jersey game?

4-0 ott after the 1st…wow…

[/quote]

jersey fought back…but not enough. gonna be a very intersting series. hopefully they beat the living shit out of each other for 7 games. :shoot:

[quote=“JDMR2,post:99,topic:27476"”]

so um holy shit, anyone watching the ottawa/jersey game?

4-0 ott after the 1st…wow…

[/quote]

I did. Wow. Not what I expected. Also caught the tail of Detroit/San Jose.

Clement: “Now, if I told you one series was going to be a low-scoring defensive pairing and the other was a nine-point opener, who would you pick?”

haha…awesome pic!

Ok, what’s with Jersey, and DETROIT not selling out a playoff game?

I can understand Carolina, because they don’t understand how water freezes… but DETROIT? WTF? Hockeytown USA can’t sell out?

b/c detroit charges more than we do for playoff games

im impressed that nabokov beat the red wings…and yes i said that right since detroit doubled their shots, very reminiscent of the calgary series…

Ohh damn. Anyone see Guerin get a puck to the mouth from a slapshot in OT tonight?

Ouch.

indeed…hopefully he gets back quick

in regards to that game, you just can’t beat a team that good when you’re getting outshot 49 to 27. nabokov is good…but i mean shit…wheres the fucking defense

also in regards to attendance, i noticed it in game 3, but in game 4 with ottawa…holy shit tonights attendance was over 20K people, which is like 110% capacity, and game 3 was over 100% too

WHY THE FUCK DON’T WE HAVE STANDING ROOM ONLY

[quote=“Twizted,post:52,topic:27476"”]

i agree with 90% of this but i dont agree about detroit not making it anywhere near finals…

i think they will go to game 6 or 7 against the ducks and loose

[/quote]

God damn im good. I called this from over a month ago

after game three in that series i was dead sure detroit was going to be in the finals

I predicted Detroit wouldn’t make it, but Hasek’s groin would be the cause. I was 1/2 right.

actually a month and a half ago

I was looking to see Detrioit as the team to beat this year.

Sad as it is, if the main line on Ottawa stays healthy, they have a good chance of getting the cup.

my prediction:

anaheim is gonna crowd the front of the net and when emery lets those rebounds out…watch out

i told everyone detroit rock city wasnt cup bound this year :wink: