Official "remove Kcuv's Sig" thread

Vg30des sig is actualy quite hilarious, because i know thats its intentions are simply to outdo kcuv.

Kcuvs sig doesnt bother me, nor do any sigs. Your going to see that fucker all over the news and papers, are you gonna bitch about that too? Stop whining and get the sand out of your vaginas

lol wow

no one answered my question is that a middle easterner in ur sig carl cuz that doesnt make sense they are dark skinned hitler woulda hated them???

Edit: sand outta the vag ftw

^^^ there was a muslim SS brigade in WWII. Radical muslims and Hitler were on the same page, complete eradication of the Jews. The Bath party was borne from this.

[quote=“Carnut,post:124,topic:27899"”]

^^^ there was a muslim SS brigade in WWII. Radical muslims and Hitler were on the same page, complete eradication of the Jews. The Bath party was borne from this.

[/quote]

Knows his nazi shit…

[quote=“Carnut,post:124,topic:27899"”]

[/quote]

no kidding the things i miss while asleep in class

well think about it. Nobody in the middle east like the jews…

i am ok w/ it as-is

Freedom of speech works several ways, both the right to say something, the right to say nothing, and the right to complain.

Simply put:
-Insensitive yes.
-Offensive yes.
-Will I lose sleep because of it, no.

Also:
http://users.adelphia.net/~cdabable/pineapple.jpg

[quote=“j_espo1,post:117,topic:27899"”]

dont like it? too f’n bad. put me on your ignore list you filthy animal.

hi everyone im jrod187 and “i’m overhung, overslept. i’m ripe, disheveled, perfectly unkempt. i like my drink mit toast and eggs. the best bloody mary you’ve ever tasted. go to work wasted. go to work bombed. ya gotta pull a shot before you start the job” :roll:

[/quote]

u forgot the part where I ended the quote with
“- Nofx” fuck bag

I guess they dont teach you how to read in Canada. Brings up another point why the fuck are you on NYSPEED.COM

Mo drama fo yo mama

I think Kcuvs sig is fucked up, and so is that VQ30de characters, do I think they should be removed…Nah. If they wanna show the whole world how sick and twisted their fucked up minds are, then so be it.

^^^

rgr.

Thats how it should work

when i saw the sig earlier I was sort of pissed off/offended. mostly just because I feel Kcuv’s sig is really insensitive and tacky. i dont’t know Kyle personally, I only know of him. putting that sig up just allows me to draw conclusions about the type of person that he is. (read: someone I dont wish to associate with). same with Newman’s posts. everyday, Newman posts a ton of really stupid shit thats just meant for attention whoring. I really dont like the person he portrays on NYspeed. Ive never met Christian in person but from what I’ve seen I wouldnt care for him too much. after reading THIS thread, I can see that it is only fair to allow the sig(s) in question because they dont violate the rules. it is completely within those persons rights to make themselves look like fools on a public forum. / my 2 cents

[quote=“newman,post:109,topic:27899"”]

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b63/ctnewman3/cho.gif

[/quote]

oh look. a thread save. :tup:

Can I just have my Sig rights back. I have been without them for like 6 months. PLEASE.

damn lotta people reading this…

just remember, you dont make a retarded signature on a small mostly local car forum to prove a point; you do it because you’re an asshole in general. there is no “point” to be made by making an offensive signature.

i don’t even have sigs turned on, so i can’t see any of them… and although maybe they should be “allowed”, i definitely question the character of anyone who would have one like the ones in question.

fuckheads. hey, they have their “opinion” (i guess that’s what you could call it???) and i have mine.

[quote=“Muscle50,post:132,topic:27899"”]

I think Kcuvs sig is fucked up, and so is that VQ30de characters, do I think they should be removed…Nah. If they wanna show the whole world how sick and twisted their fucked up minds are, then so be it.

[/quote]

:word: I agree with you Jesse, it’s tasteless but he shouldn’t be forced to remove, maybe asked to remove to keep the peace.

Newman’s been popping jokes about it alot… who cares? Nobody.

I don’t think a sig or jokes should matter, unless of course you lost somebody directly then yes. It was a terrible thing that happened, but comeon people are gonna be people. Give it a few months and nobody will talk about it just like Columbine.

I vote for him to choose whether he wants to keep it or not.

[quote=“JayS,post:35,topic:27899"”]

Since he’s never added anything of value, I just added him to my ignore list.

[/quote]

:word: Between his Nissan’s-version-of-a-V6-Mustang and now this, it’s obvious he’s just a tool looking for attention. :headbang: Ignore it. Until there are published forum rules, EVERYTHING is done at the mods’ personal discretion so if they say it stays, it stays. Also until there are forum rules to reference in questionable situations like this, it’s better that they do less than more.

So let him keep his sig until he decides to have a shred of character and remove it himself.