Official "remove Kcuv's Sig" thread

^^Why would you want that peace of shit in your sig

Yeah, I was thinking the exact same thing

attention

X3 Get that shit off your sig. Not cool!:tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :wtf:

gent bent out of shape about nothing much? i dont think what happened sucks any less than anyone else does…however…it doesnt make these pictures any less humorous
:roll2:

Explain why that picture is funny.

for the same reasons people PShop osama and sadam…theyre fucking looney toons! literally insane …and this one isnt even photoshopped and he looks like a lunatic…but youre pretending that youre so morally better than everyone else on the internet because your sisters old friends cousin roommate has a VTech hoodie…grow up…its a goddamn picture

ur a tool. i officially dislike you. i hope someone shoots u

u act like i dont think…or didnt already mention a few times that i think what happened sucks…but you acting like youre e-theresa is gonna change anything

:tup: to don to letting you do whatever you want in his shop so he can drive the lotus :stuck_out_tongue:

what happened does suck, however those pics are fucking hysterical

[Now that I have your attention:

We here at nyspeed try to keep freedom of speach going, unless it is:

Just for Drama
Racism
Threats

Many people have complained about other peoples sigs or avatars etc.

know this…

1. They are probably doing for attention
  2. We don’t need to discuss it in every thread

I STRONGLY encourage users to UTILIZE THE IGNORE BUTTON!

Select the user, add them to ignore, never see them again.

The other option is to TURN OFF SIGS! I highly reccomend that as well, you’d be suprised how much you take in on the merit of the poster versus how cool thier sig looks etc…

try it, work it out and stop all the infighting in different threads…]

Alright i was just wondering this after the multiple times people complain about kcuvs sig

i was wondering where the line is drawn

P.S. this thread does not deliver, would not read again :tdown:

And he obviously put that in his sig to cause drama…

So please explain “Just for drama”

MY BAD he must just love asians with handguns…

What’s freedom of speach?

I can’t make that call, maybe he didn’t do it for drama, maybe he wants to make a point, or cause serious thought on the issue.

IF it is CLEAR CUT that someone does something just to cause drama, and it’s only gonna turn into a cluster that leads to either racism or threats, then yes by all means we’ll nip it in the bud then and there…

again, use ignore

Good, I like the giving options, to ignore or just shut off the feature instead of mod/admin just forcing someone to change something

but still racism (unless you are al sharpton) is a little out of hand at times… this forum is pretty good about it though…

and Off topic IS all drama.

Threats are funny, as long as it stays on the forum and nothing is acted on outside

i got like 4 hours of sleep from a 3 day drinking binge, i suck, get used to it

whoops…

I think that if the Mods do what is in good taste, and what will make this board look mature, then the sigs in question should be removed. This is the first time in my life i’ve ever given a shit about someones signature, but lets be real. Getting kicks from 32 people being shot by a loon is just discusting, in the worst way.