I want to buy pittspeed from NYSPEED

PM me

more than you can afford, pal

You are this mad I changed your sig? It was huge and annoying. Put something withing the rules in there like everyone else. I didn’t even give you an infraction or anything. eesh.

I like that statement however you fail to provide picture.
your humor 0.01 %

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

Thanks for admitting it. Who are you? Seriously much respect you admitted changing it or just dumb admitted doing it.
warn me in a pm next time. I’m stupid easy to control. don’t be a nazi

Why would I not admit to it? I am a Nyspeed mod the one with the fast car :slight_smile: I was going to send you a message about it saying to just put something in normal sized but I am in the middle of doing other things. Dumb admitted to it? That makes no sense. But whatever just relax the sig was just too big man.

We crossed text and lack of updating. it’s that simple.

using a 32inch screen hell if i know what is too big for others

Exactly. No need to rant about ADMIN fools. Clearly your sig was not withing the rules. No need to get all worked up.

who is worked up?
i dealt with a NON sig / avatar for a long time.
I want to buy pittspeed.

I just think your new sig is childish. But hey whatever makes you happy. Good luck in your endeavors.

childish is changing some ones signature, before informing that user it was invalid. I would of done it without question.
seriously do you folks have any common sense ?

It is our job to make sure you read the rules? That is not how it works man. Not to mention the other members pointed it out and you just ignored it and it was obviously bigger then everyone else. I am sorry typically we just give an infraction for breaking a rule since it is YOUR responsibility to read the rules. I didn’t because I assumed the best of you being that it was just a lack of information.

im expecting big things from thread

it has not yet delivered.

btw, if you want to buy you can get in line :slight_smile:

Stupid Admin sheep expecting threads to deliver. :slight_smile:

How can i communicate this in a sincere way. WHAT RULES? Hell, if i know someone using a 8 inch notebook screen to my 32 inch desktop screen. It varies PM me and will be fixed. no need to be a NAZI and changed my junk.I will fix it, seriously that simple.

I am not going to carry on conversation with someone calling me a NAZI. Feel free to pm another MOD/ADMIN. Thanks.

Indeed should of PM myself asked to tone done the signature, Really it was that simple. I’m not a complicated person sheesh.
I can’t dumb it down more, just ask. seriously

Communications, it really works in 2010

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

why should it defer to another person. This is not india trying to get my cable internet working. you fucked up and lack of contact. I would have obliged and toned it down but you took it away with ZERO contact.

Or just follow the rules like everyone else does. You are not special. Accept that you are wrong. Quit being such a cry baby. Do you act like this every time someone inflicts any form of punishment? Ugh i really am busy and quite honestly you just seem like a sad person who can’t be wrong to me. Have a great night I have a lot of work to get done. Thanks.

you want Pittspeed, go create your own "www.pittsburg-insert-something-here.com and take as many users away from Pittspeed as possible. If there’s enough people who agree with you maybe it will be around long enough for you to get to renew the domain name which would be an amazing accomplishment.

Survival of the fittest.

otherwise, quit your fucking whining, when your on this side of the line your supposed to follow the rules that are set for this side of the line, and i clearly remember that it was stated that the only time those rules would apply to Pittspeeders was when they post in network wide sections. You must have been on this side of the line if your sig was edited. “i didn’t realize” is not an excuse.

ask a mod to ban you from network wide and you can put your sig back up just the way it was, prob solved for everyone. you get what you want, we dont have to watch you snivel.

Now Fuck off

What rules? quote and post them. You fucked up, I’ll be happy to REPOST THIS ENTIRE THREAD after it is deleted seriously want to play this game ?
you deleted my signature on the notion it was too big without informing me, I would of scaled it down without remorse.

Are you so delusional to think that I fucked up? The rules state a sig rules. They do not state hey mod plz send a really nice pm to shaggy or he will cry like a little girl all night long. I did nothing wrong. in fact I took it too easy in that I should have issued a warning. Judging by your entitled attitude I can only imagine how that would have gone over. Get over yourself man. Really, you broke a rule, I changed your sig, YOU were wrong. YOU! I do not owe everyone a nice little message when they break a rule man. That just isn’t how life works. Do you ever accept being wrong or are you one of the types that always outwardly blames?