--Official Resident Evil: Extinction---

I’ll wait.

The Kingdom is more important on the list of movies to see than Resident Evil.

[quote=“Rx3,post:21,topic:35111"”]

I’ll wait.

The Kingdom is more important on the list of movies to see than Resident Evil.

[/quote]

W/E you’ll be sorry on Z-Day when you have to fend off the undead an we will all be prepared.

[quote=“RobHimself,post:22,topic:35111"”]

W/E you’ll be sorry on Z-Day when you have to fend off the undead an we will all be prepared.

[/quote]

:ohnoes::ohnoes:

Well Z-day has come and gone… and I’m feeling kind of :meh:

I’m going to stab Robhimself in the face next time I see him. :slight_smile:

movie was good but how many are they going to make… geez

Looking forward to seeing this, loved the 1st 2 (well, the 1st was great, the 2nd was OK), but I heard they’re gonna make a 4th one??? WTF? Seems like it’s gonna turn into another Friday the 13th kind of series. RE 10- Zombies in Space???

it was good, i liked it alot, had a good plot to it

[quote=“Tunerfreak,post:25,topic:35111"”]

movie was good but how many are they going to make… geez

[/quote]

They’ll keep making them as long as people are going to see them.

[quote=“Rx3,post:24,topic:35111"”]

Well Z-day has come and gone… and I’m feeling kind of :meh:

I’m going to stab Robhimself in the face next time I see him. :slight_smile:

[/quote]

:lol:

yea… movie was not so awesome, all though there was some clone tit at the end, that was all right :tup:

movie was good ,wasnt phenomenal but better than the past ones

my ass, this was as bad as 2! they have to stop using characters names just to use them. Claire redfield leading a caravan of hippies through the fucking desert, BS!!! although wesker pretty much is a guy behind the scenes all the tiem and it that was the only thing i would go along with these should have been done just like the movies. There is no super zombie hunter in the games it is BS and im pissed off but i will go see #4:frowning:

[quote=“RobHimself,post:31,topic:35111"”]

my ass, this was as bad as 2! they have to stop using characters names just to use them. Claire redfield leading a caravan of hippies through the fucking desert, BS!!! although wesker pretty much is a guy behind the scenes all the tiem and it that was the only thing i would go along with these should have been done just like the movies. There is no super zombie hunter in the games it is BS and im pissed off but i will go see #4:frowning:

[/quote]

lol so more than half the ones you’ve seen you hate, yet you can’t wait for more. Rob you are sadly addicted, and I think it’s just because of the video game!

i liked it

All of the RE movies suck in my opinoin simply because they didn’t follow the storyline at all from the games.

[quote=“StrokedZ28,post:34,topic:35111"”]

All of the RE movies suck in my opinoin simply because they didn’t follow the storyline at all from the games.

[/quote]

they dont really have much of a story line in the games either. the first few just looked at the outbreak from different points of view thats why i liked that one. The last 2 were trying to follow a super zombie mutated zombie killer with perky tittys. Using the names of characters from the games makes these moves bullshit IMO.

theyd probably be better though if it was more like the games like they were originally suppose to be - sweet games either way

[quote=“RFL DSM(S),post:36,topic:35111"”]

theyd probably be better though if it was more like the games like they were originally suppose to be - sweet games either way

[/quote]

I agree, way too late now though. The games could literally go on forever since they only have characters run into each other once in a while in the games, and sometimes they dont even show up at all. RE 4 was totally different all together and 5 looks like its gonna be fan fucking tastic but the movies are falling way short.

yes very true and they also have sweet replay value least i think ive played em numerous times cuz theres diff. things and ways to solve stuff - movies are falling short idk why tho i like em tho only cuz im way into the games but i admit they could be better

[quote=“RobHimself,post:35,topic:35111"”]

they dont really have much of a story line in the games either. the first few just looked at the outbreak from different points of view thats why i liked that one. The last 2 were trying to follow a super zombie mutated zombie killer with perky tittys. Using the names of characters from the games makes these moves bullshit IMO.

[/quote]

Huh? The games had an amazing storyline.

yeah i thought so too