*Official* Shredd & Reagan Cruise Night Thread

In. say hey so i can put faces with names

In, want to get a baseline 1/8th on the turbo rotbox.

Did anyone else see the girl who had an obvious tanning addiction? I couldnt stop staring at her like she was a charred corpse.

Just got back from the track. My best was 7.16@97.1 spinning through first gear. The new tires didn’t help for shit. I did manage to cut a .510 light which was sweet! There were some sick Jeeps there, and a ridiculous 1/2 ton that was way too tall.

well, while all you guys were out racing and having fun i managed to get 4points installed. all i got left is the 4 easy ones.

the one with the pink striped shorts?

me and firebird raced it would have been a good race if i didnt forget the spacers for the slicks oops…7.39 on the 18 drs not bad… ANYONE SEE THE GTR HOT

Saw that…:barf:

Nice :tup:

ya me to… :shoot:

holy gtr…

i was getting sick of seeing dumb ass fucking cars/trucks dragging. i no anyone can do it, but fucking booooorrrring. i no my cars slow as shit, i dont care to bore everyone and waste my time proving myself right. a conversion van vs. 4 door flatbed, and some other stupid shit.

i really love the sleeper vw bettle. front engine supercharged, that was def a bad ass car.

:wstupid: shit was boring…

nothing personal to anyone who did race a bike, but that was getting boring to, i was waiting for someone to gas it to much and flip it or someone dump it doing down the track. lol almost every bike wiggled its way down. half of the people didnt look stable at all

It’s like she lived in a oven her whole life.

10.75 @ 6psi - Time to toss more boost at it.

anyone see the girl racing the wagon. that massive ass 5000lb car, she ran like a 9.13 or 9.78 couldnt remember, but man did that wagon sound bad ass.

Enjoyed the match up of the 80’s Fox Body (Too Fast Garage car I belive) and the 71 blue Chevelle. Sounded like the Chevelle f’ed up the tranny mid track.

Burnout pit seemed to have 2 transmissions go and one truck broke something in the steering/suspension.

Crowd was packed once again.

Next week is Import themed. So bring out the classic imports.

im also sick of seeing all these dumb fucking cars parked inside the track. park in the grass where your car belongs. some of these cars had nothing done to them, or the body on some looked fucking garbage, like they repainted their cars after denting them up and not fixing them. im sure all of you that walked around the track know what i mean. Also, whats up with all the kids there thinking their cars are the shit, and it only has an intake cone. i feel like my slow as malibu has more done to it and would look nicer than half the cars i saw, and i dont even like my car

Anyone see the girl with jeans that had the back pocket ripped off waring tighty whities? I took a pic to show our friend but then wifey deleted it.

Yea thats my girlfriend dude lol. I think the Wagon weighs like 4500 or something and it does haul some serious ass, I got to drive it the other day.

Last Week they got 9.67, This week she hit 9.5something